In Lisa's eyes, Jungkook never said much, but he treated her with such tenderness.

He was always so busy, but after he got home, he would immediately take off his boss exterior, and become a husband.

He always cooked Lisa delicious food...

"Woah... smells really good. Kook, did you make seafood?" As soon as Lisa went through the door, she smelled the fresh smell of seafood.

"Good nose." Jungkook smiled.

He placed dinner on the table – steamed crab, mantis shrimp, spicy stir-fry sea snail, and oven-roasted yellow clams.

These were all Lisa's favorite dishes...

Ever since she found out that Jungkook couldn't eat seafood, she has been holding herself back, even forgetting that she hadn't had it in a long time.

However, Jungkook still remembered what she liked...

"Huh, people are never nice for no reason... Kook, do you want something from me? Why else would you be so nice?"

"Of course I do," Jungkook said matter-of-factly.

"Then, what do you want from me?" Lisa walked over and coyishly hugged Jungkook's waist from behind.

"Can you be on top tonight? I've been really tired recently... You should take more initiative."

Pfttt... Lisa almost spat out her food... Was her husband talking dirty again? Can someone keep him at bay?

"What? You won't even fulfill your husband's only wish?" Jungkook grieved.

"Now... you're bullying me..." Lisa clamored.

She was inexperienced to begin with, so why would he ask her to take initiative...

Her on top? Oh my god, it was so dirty she didn't even want to think about it...

"I'm kidding, let's eat." Jungkook lovingly let go of Lisa's hand.

Then, he enjoyed a seafood meal with her...

Jungkook's stomach was sensitive, so he only had some lobster congee...

"Oh right, kook, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Yeah."

"Mr. Oh helped me today, but he asked me for a favor in return."

"What favor?" Jungkook looked up and glanced at Lisa.

"He wants to have tea with you and talk about a possible partnership between the Oh Corporation and JC." Lisa decided to skip the part about Jimin.

She didn't want to mention Jimin in front of Jungkook because she didn't want to give her husband a headache.

Even though there was nothing going on between her and Jimin...

"Haha... he sure is calculating."

"Yeah... he went over to my mother's house today and completely duped her by pretending to be a good father... But I told them that I'll arrange for you guys to meet, and you will decide whether a partnership will happen. I'm only responsible for putting you guys in the same room. You're not mad at me, are you?"

"Why would I be?" Jungkook smiled.

"Really? So you plan to meet up with him?"

"I'll do it... since my wife already agreed, I have to save you face..." Jungkook spoiled Huo Mian to no end.

He never blamed her for acting on her own accord...

"Kook, you're the best."

"I know... so shouldn't you thank me later?"

SET IN STONE• (part-1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें