twenty three: uncertainty...

"ohhhhhhh h-hyung~"

jungkook moaned out with closed eyes, running palms through own hair at the pleasure which he currently felt.

he was having one leg on taes shoulder, being naked from the waist down meanwhile taehyung was between his legs, licking his hole passionately, deeply giving jungkook the biggest pleasure he felt in his whole damn life. taehyung was looking up at jungkook to see If there's any signs of discomfort or any of that but the only thing he saw was jungkook literally praying for more.

that turned the elder on even more.

"ah~ ahh~  yes there! there, tae oh god~" jungkook said loudly when taehyung licked the place that makes him arch back, taehyung as jungkook commended focused on that place making the younger still moaning run plams through his hair, tugging on them as well.

"please, faster~" jungkook moaned out "I-I'm almost t-there" his breath not even close to be stable and that was all for taehyung to curl jks leg more and thrusts his tongue into him better. after some moments jungkook got a strong orgasm and came as if it was the best what happened in his life. taehyung at seeing that quickly licked the cum from jungkook to clean him up, wearing the younger boxers before climbing up to be at the same level as his boyfriend is.

"how was that?" taehyung asked lowely making jungkook finally open eyes "y-you went more on the left this time..." he whispered a bit embarrassed because taehyung heard his every moan, he hates his voice so much "because you said you like that more the last time" taehyung answered, pecking jks cheek afterwards making jungkook blush gently.

"you're too good to be true..." he whispered, putting hand on taes side of neck and that made taehyung smirk. he quickly for jks surprise switched their positions now having jungkook on top of himself "funny, I should say the same thing" taehyung said, hands holding jks slim waist who exhaled wanting nothing more than just being with that man for the rest of his life.

jungkook bite lower lip while taehyung sat up with him in his hold, leaning to kiss his lips deeply, passionately. they made out for some time, touching each others body which were on fire when their moment finally broke someones voice

"what the- uh I knew it, you guys are fucking. I should've knock"

jimin said, sighing afterwards meanwhile shutting door closed behind himself with foot. that made these two lovebirds broke the kiss "yeah, you should've be first of all late. because now I have to jerk off in the bathroom instead of letting jungkook ride me, thank you very much" taehyung said annoyed making jungkook giggle, running palms through taes hair who started kissing his jaw several times "you guys are weird"

"how is that even possible that you guys are a perfect fit for each other, taehyung is a bad boy with who everyone are in love with, handsome as hell, confident, attractive and can fight while jungkook is just a... jungkook, little cutie. I love you both anyway" jimin chuckled, jungkook blushed and stand up from taes lap who did the same "I'm gonna be right back, excuse me" taehyung whispered and kissed jks side of neck before walking away.

jungkook all melted was looking at him until the elder disappeared in restroom again throwing attention to his friend who was smirking at him "try not to moan challenge, I see" jimin chuckled making jungkook blush even more "s-shut up..."

"you know, taehyung needs lots of sex right?" jimin said simply while starting to do for himself some tea making jungkook blink twice "w-what do you mean?", "I mean that he likes to have a intercourse, you didn't notice? you guys are literally spending every free minute together, especially since you quit your job at the coffee shop" jimin explained, jungkook title head to the side a bit surprised.