nineteen: unexpected

4 months later

"-yeah of course I'm happy to see jisoo today, like, I really like her but I don't know what to say or how to um starts flirting with her? at this party I mean, oh man" namjoon said, stretching neck a little before looking at the boy next to him.

"I'm actually surprised you want go with me, yeah yeah don't get me wrong I know you're into partying these days but still, everything fine? college isn't really easy for both of us lately and especially you, honestly I don't know how are you doing all this after what um happened to you, are you okay? mentally?" he asked.

"you don't have to ask me this every single day" jungkook said, rolling eyes meanwhile a bit annoyed.

"sorry, I'm just worrying about you kookie" namjoon said, titling head to the side, they're standing under the felix and bang chan siblings house where the huge party is going on "I'm okay" jungkook mumbled making namjoon furrow "I'm serious, I'm fine see? I'm totally fine" jungkook added, running palms through hair. "you're partying a lot, that's not like you. It's been already 4 months. I'm just trying to help you because since you and taehyung-", "don't" jungkook cut his friend off quickly.

"you know that he's sorry about what happened, If he wouldn't find you y-you could die bunny" namjoon whispers, putting hand on jks shoulder who shrugged "everyone would help the boy who was lying on the ground unconscious in blood, that doesn't mean anything. you have to finally understand that he doesn't care about me. get over it, I did" he said before entering to where the party is.

„where are your glasses anyway? you weren't wearing them lately", "yeah, I lost them" jungkook mumbled back, namjoon sigh and followed the younger, pushing together through the crowd of drunk people dancing to some not really smart songs but that's what young adults do right? getting high, getting drunk, fucking with strangers are on basics routine. maybe not to everyone, jungkook never was into that but on the other thought-

after some moments jungkooks eyes witnessed someone who he prayed not to see today or any next day. taehyung. he was starring at jungkook, smiling a little upset making jungkook blush and look away annoyed.

"I think he care more than you think" namjoon said into jks ear who gave him a mad look saying "shut up" pushing him away, he starts to walks away when suddenly was drugged by a crowd to the living room "KISSING TIME!" bang chan screamed with wrapped arm around felix's shoulders who was smirking at everyone "let's go bitches! It's your chance to fuck with your crush in our guest room so come on!"

jungkook not really happy about it sat on the floor, seeing how taehyung also joined the game, sitting in front of him. jungkook of course was avoiding an eye contact, looking everywhere but taehyung who was doing the opposite not being able to look at anything else perfect.

"okay, let's begin" bang chan said, looking around the people "ryujin!" he finally said "hell yeah" she said back with a smile "I dare you to make out with hoseok" felix said before bang chan gave him an annoyed gaze "come on, I WANTED TO SAY THAT! YOU ARE ALWAYS DOING THIS TO ME", "go cry to your mommy" felix said while rolling eyes "we have the same mom you idiot" bang chan said, hitting his brothers shoulder who laughed.

"oh shut up you two" ryujin said and sat on hoseok lap just to sexily make out with him, people were whistling at the two of them while jungkook rolled eyes, playing with palms a little anxious. "taehyung! you son of a bitch!" bang chan finally said when hoseok and ryujin stopped making the boy look at him "yeah, I'm not really into pla-", "make out with jennie" felix quickly said making jungkook finally throw attention to them, taehyung was speechless looking at his friends when suddenly jennie who was sitting next to him grabbed his cheek and kissed him.