twenty one: stand behind me

jungkook with jimin next to him is leaving his college building, talking about some random stuffs, mostly college.

"I swear I told him to let go of the whole negative vibe towards me but Mr Min doesn't listen to me at all" jimin said making jungkook giggle "negative vibe?are you serious, y-you cheated on exam", "yes, he feeds on it and I just needed to pass it" jimin said meanwhile pushing jungkook playfully away who whipped nose, giggling cutely.

jungkook always no matter what liked to talk to jimin about such a topics because he felt comfortable and cheerful in every way, jimin always made some jokes that made him smile. even tho they didn't talk for awhile they felt comfortable and  appreciated by their company, jungkook missed it no matter If jimin hurt him or not he always treated him as a close friend.

"-oh, look someone's waiting for you" jimin said to jungkook while pointing at the exit door where taehyung was standing, gently waving at jungkook who blushed smiling softly at the view of his taehyung waiting for him. his, what a word. not that long ago just a simple lover, now truly the most important person in his life with who he spends every day and night.

both of them walked closer towards taehyung who when jungkook was close enough grabbed him up and rotated him two times, saying smiley "there is my baby" before he puts him down and kiss his cheek making jungkook sigh lovely.

as soon as they make up both of them spent together every single moment. now when taehyung and rosè finally broke up he decided to focus on jungkook and be the best person to who he deserves and taehyung will make sure jungkook won't regret his decision of forgiving him.

"how were the classes?" taehyung asked now tugging some of jks hair behind his ear with hand onto his waist who smiled, mumbling "I dunno, I guess fine I'm actually kinda scatterbrained today. couldn't focus on anything", "cuddling is all you need, let's get some good food and end watching tangled, what do you think?" taehyung suggested making the younger chaw lower lip "yes, please. I'd love to" he whispered, making taes grip onto his waist tightened.

"you guys are disgustingly cute, I guess I will never get used to it" jimin chuckled from behind jungkook who turned around to his friend with shy blush onto his cheeks "you fit perfectly together guys, I'm so happy for you two" jimin added with a warm smile making taehyung smirk "is that a compliment from park jimin, oh we are honoured" jungkook blushed, shyly looking down because to this day they haven't talked about their sweet friendship.

"shut up you piece of shit, you still haven't returned my money from last week. remember the iced latte kiddo?" jimin said and that made taehyung laugh too "alright alright, I'll give it back to you tomorrow. since jungkook quit the job in a coffee shop I don't have to spend so much on coffee anymore while waiting for him", "you quiet?" jimin asked jungkook confused.

"yeah, because of my parents and mostly my dad. he got a new a better job so I don't have to work right now, at least while I'm being in college" jungkook explained "It gives me also more time to focus on myself more", "that's good kookie, fuck I'm so happy you'll get some more free time- oh yoongi just texted me, he's waiting for me, see you guys at the party. I'll text you jungkook later, I promise" jimin said and quickly hugged his friends tightly "see you, chim" jungkook said back smiley.

when jimin was gone jungkook again throw attention to taehyung who was already starring at him "shall we?" that made jungkook bite lower lip, nodding while the elder connected their hands now starting to walk towards his house.

———

everyone are at jimin's big party, there are many people and just to be clear all of them are drunk and on high. almost all people are dancing in the living room where the dance floor is like there's no care in the world while taehyung and jungkook are making out in the kitchen.

vanilla taste | taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें