eight: drunk

"It's gonna be fun, trust me. I mean, I don't know to be honest well I'm not attending parties often but at least we are together right?" namjoon said with a nervous laugh afterwards to jungkook who was playing with the sleeves of his oversized black sweater, feeling anxious but he always does anyway. it became his somehow 'habit' which unfortunately isn't so easy to change.

"y-yeah, still I don't think that's a good idea. b-besides I should study anyway, tomorrow is big exam with Mrs Min" jungkook whispered, tugging hair behind ear at seeing handsome guys leaving the elevator and entering to the apartment where some random college party is, his cheeks turned red in just one second damn he thought flustered. another reason why he shouldn't be here.

"losers should stick together, remember?" namjoon said, playfully pushing jungkook by his shoulder who giggles, still feeling nervous but now when he has namjoon beside somehow felt better. "okay, l-let's go" he whispered making namjoon almost explode from happiness and open the door to the apartment, loud music heat them in just one second and now the only source of light was disco colored lights.

that was the moment where jungkook started regretting his decision, being about to quickly leave, gulping as well but namjoon was quicker by grabbing his forearm and starts pulling him in. both boys started pushing through the crowd of drunk people, dancing with each other like it's friday night when it's actually monday, a day which jungkook spends at home. not like he doesn't do it anyway in other days.

when namjoon and jungkook finally found some space, they grabbed some cups with drinks being about to enjoy themselves a little. jungkook after 10 minutes started feeling less of stress, he even started swaying to the music, cutely holding cup with both of his hands like someone will steal it from him any second.

"see? It's fun, I told you we gonna be fine" namjoon said proudly, messing jks hair a little who with closed eyes giggled. when he's truly enjoying doing something he always closes his eyes, he doesn't know why but it just makes the whole experience somehow better for him. "some popular people even said hi to me, can you believe that?" namjoon added "wow, what an honour" jungkook teased making the taller boy roll eye's playfully "shut up"

jungkook giggle at that, feeling actually good in that moment when suddenly heard namjoon saying surprised at something "oh" well, at someone. he curious turned around and his big, duo eyes witnessed kim taehyung who was making out with his girlfriend on the couch in the living room, having her on his lap.

jungkook's smile in that moment disappeared, and the whole enjoyment turned into the opposite. he could feel how blood rushed through his ears and body froze in place, how that nasty iron taste on his tongue came back and the whole atmosphere changed. at least for him, he didn't want to see this tonight. or any night.

since the plugs 2 weeks ago where the jimin talk had a place jungkook started again avoiding taehyung who was all the time trying to be close to him but that's but that's what jungkook does, he disappears when his feelings are overwhelming in some way and attachment is becoming stronger.

even tho he decided to take control over his life it's not that easy how it seems, he's really broken person inside and outside.

"who the fuck is he thinking he is? that's pathetic, first he chests on that girl and now he's making out with her like there's no tomorrow. disgusting" namjoon said but that didn't really help jungkook with feeling better who looked down, whipping nose quickly before whispering "can we go? I-I don't want to be here anymore", namjoon at hearing these words is quick to nods and both of them started leaving the apartment, trying to not get visible for clearly busy taehyung.