37

Sakura - how?

-------

Author's pov..

Areum - your duty is to kill jungkook after he open the door between both world so like we knows that we both have same face and maybe body too I will dress up as you and kill jungkook and you will dress up as me and become queen of this whole world.. Are you ready for this??

Sakura - why are you doing this??

Areum - just because I want revenge..

After explaining this all they both switch dresses.. Now time come when they both have call from queen they have to go that place where that portal was located..

This big circular door have a big key whole.. it's key is a very powerful sword which work only when the owner use that and here jungkook is owner but if someone try to open this door with another sword then that cause of a big distraction..

Queen is sitting too standing too close too portal.. Queen's servant also bring bts and bp mambers here their hands are tie then jungkook look at Areum.. Their eyes meet..

Jungkook - plan works??

Areum - yes..are you ready??

Jungkook just give a little nodded to areum taehyung notice it he knows his friend very well.. the way Areum who is dress up as sakura looking at everyone taehyung understand that something is really big coming towards them..

(Now don't get confuse sakura is dress up as Areum and Areum is dress up as Sakura)

Areum - your highness.. We are ready but I have a request from you..

Queen - say it.. I am happy today I will fulfill your every wish just speak it..

Areum - I want that you make everyone far from portal because when we kill jungkook aka key so that time I don't want that his mamber disturb us..

Jimin - What!!??.. Don't even try to touch him we will kills you ..

Jhope - you devils.. Areum do something atlest you are free..

Suga - free us then we will show you what we can do..

Jin - I will cut your hands sakura

Lisa - leave him you baddass..you both bitches think that you both are powerful give our powers back than we will show you what real powers means

Jimin and other members trying to free them and looks really angry so queen accept her request..

Areum - my other wish is that please also send our soon to be queen a little far so she don't get any hurt when I kill her lover..

Queen nodded to this too . they start the process Now only queen Areum and Jungkook are little close to portal Jungkook and Areum both have swords in their hands. they all are sounding by queen's men without any powers.

Bts member and blackpink member both are scared for Jungkook.

Jungkook and Areum both look at each other. Direct into eyes and ask to each other.

Jungkook/Areum - Ready??

Flashback

So when Jungkook ask. Areum start telling him her plan. Plan is that they both exchange their sword in on correct time and kill /destroy Queen and door on same time. They both don't know that what will happen after they take this step but it's only way they can save this world  .

Jungkook - "this can be dangerous Areum.. Even we can lose our lives."

Areum -" I know that's why I want that you just run from there that time I will try to do this with my own."

Jungkook - "no don't dare to think like this... Because I know I can't live without my soul mate. "

Areum -" Jungkook you are far from me. I am here in this royal room and you are in that cell but still I can feel you with me close too close "

Jungkook - "because our hearts are connected with that red thread which is unbreakable. I always wants you with me. I wish god make you my soul mate in another life too."

Areum - Sun is about to rise. With this sun rise I want to say that

" Mr. Joen Jungkook will you like to be my better half??"

Jungkook about to answer but Taehyung wake up and come to him.

Flashback end.

Jungkook with that magical sword and Areum with a normal sword standing in front of each other..

Queen - "key open the door."

When queen give oder Areum and Jungkook both tight their grip on swords. Other side Sakura is gulping hard. Bts and Blackpink mambers are becoming out of control. They just want to save their youngers at any cost. Jungkook look at Areum again she give a nodd.

Jungkook - NOW!!

with that Areum and Jungkook both hit their sword opposite side. Jungkook kill Queen that make everyone gasp. Sakura run toward them but before they run toward queen  . Areum already hit door. Because of a normal sword that door start sparkling with different colours lights. Before they both understand something. That door blast with a supper sound and light. Everything end in a second. Queen, Areum and jungkook they just melt in air with that blast.

Some promises,  some heart talks remain incomplete. In the process of saving everyone. They forget that they also had a story which want to be completed. But at the last they both melt in air together forever. But that last question still wants it's answer.

"Mr. Joen Jungkook will you like to be my better half??"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
So do you like this one??.. Hope this don't disappoint you.. Well well well don't worry . A beautiful story always want a better end so what you think it's a deserving end for them or not??