32

"she was horrible"

"finally you back where are you this long "

------

Jungkook's pov..

We all are worried want to go out but our powers are not working nore we have any wappion. After 2 days their is full moon night. that day they will try to open next world door so normal world and devil world can connected to each other. I am still wonder who will key. I was thinking much but then my tattoo start hurting or I say birth mark. I again hear that voice

"she was horrible "

finally you back where are you this long "

I finally listen her voice that make me a little calm but who is she?? Why she talk to me? How we both are connected??

"I don't know from where my this family come. a sweet for me but devil for world mom and a horrible sister who have problem with me "

Jungkook- "sister??.. Mom??.. What's that "

"I don't know I just want to fly away from here.. I am missing everyone.. Unnie! Oppa!! And him!! "

Jungkook - him?.. do you love someone?

"maybe.. For real I don't know but I don't feel OK till I don't fight with him "

Jungkook -"me too I also missing her. Our fight!!.. Teasing and etc she looks really cute with she get mad "

"his that smile.. Giggles.. They are beautiful "

Jungkook - " her eyes... That little pout when she become angry I miss that "

I was thinking about her when that devil voice which I never want to listen call us

Sakura - so how are you all??

Taehyung - we are OK before you come here..

Sakura - o my dear I am here because of work. Lemme do my work..

She took a sward and then sward start lighting up. She come in front of everyone one by one..

Sakura - you are not that so only one person left..

Then she put that sword in front of me. I slowly start feeling something weird my tattoo start burning up. I start feeling dizzy.. I notice everyone is panic now but sakura have a dirty smirk on her face. I fall on the ground. It's hard to move my own body..

Author's pov..

Then jungkook faint everyone is panic now..

Jin - WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO WITH HIM.. WHY HE IS NOT WAKING UP..

Sakura - calm down sir your baby is OK.. Well he is more important for us more than you all..

Jhope - for you??

Yoongi - stop with your rubbish talk and make him awake..

Sakura - too much Voice.. He will wake up soon.. And you all servants TAKE CARE OF OUR KEY..

then she left from there jungkook is still faint.

Namjoon - what she mean by that Key word..

JIMIN - yes hyung..

Jin - jungkook is the key who can open the door between both world..

*************************

To be continue..

Sorry for late update I am really sorry..

Hope you all like it..

Next part will come soon..

Thank you for reading..

💜💜💜💜💜💜