8

Areum's pov

After that all Lisa and rose come to me..

Lisa - hay princess..

Areum - what you both do and how??

Rose - we just send their video to principal sir.. (smirk)

Areum - Damn it...

Lisa - let's go home Arie..

Areum - Arie??

Rose - yes your new name..

Areum - ohh.. Well girls meet my new freind--where are they go??

Rose - who??

Areum - No-no one leave it let's go home..

Then we go home by car.. Lisa and rose make a kinda distance from me because they don't want that bullies bother me because of them so, Well that's not like that they don't have much powers. They have but unnie don't want to take any chance. Well sometimes I wonder why shouldn't I come here before.. Well I was waiting for my father to come that he will come but there is no hope left. So I think I should start my life in a new way. When we reached home. I see Jisoo unnie is talking with someone on her phone then she hangup the call..

Jisoo - how was your day cupcake??

Areum - That was Amazing unnie.. How was your day??

Jisoo - my day was also good.. Go and fresh up first.. I will send something to eat for you three..

We - okiiiiee unnie..

Then we go to our respective rooms. I was very tired so I just eat what unnie send and sleep..

Night..

"mom don't beat me please "

"mom please give me some food"

"mom please don't leave me in dark I will die mom "

"Mooooooommm"

I wake up in The middle of night. That nightmare was horrible. Well I have a phobia from dark.. When I wake up I open all lights of my room with panic hands. Sweat is drriping like water from my forehead. I drink water and calm my self. My body is still shaking I can't able to sleep now.. Then I open my window and see sky... This is so beautiful.

"why are so calm mr. Sky"

Jennie - because he is pure.

"unnie when you come "

Jennie - just.. Honey why your hands are this cold..

"just--"

Jennie - you again have panic attack??

I see down toward my lap Suddenly she hug me..

Jennie - shhh.. We are here now.. No one dare to touch you... Your unnies will safe you..

I feel too comfortable in her arms.. Because of that comfort my tears are coming out..

Jennie - shhhh baby it's okay.. No one touch you.. See this is too late let's sleep..

"don't leave me unnie stay with me please"

Jennie - of course I am..

Then I sleep in her arms..

Morning time..

Jisoo's pov

I went to Areum's room to wake her up for school but when I enter in her room the view make me feel happy. My little princess is sleeping in her unnie's arm. They both looks so cute. I always want to protect my baby.. And now she is with me I don't let anyone touch her..

Jisoo: aww my both cuties are here together. Lemme click a pic of them like this. At least now my princess is safe.

I come downstairs and see.. Rose and Lisa are already ready to go..

Jisoo - why this early today..

Rose - unnie we have some work to do there..

Jisoo - OK go take care of yourself (smile)

??- I am coming my baby.. How can you live peacefully when I am still alive..

*************************
Thank you so much for reading this..

Hope you like this.. Do you like this series..??
Well how are you all doing??