30

Author's pov..

Jungkook - just show us where is she??

Sakura - calm down boii.. OK OK lemme show you..

She make a screen like thing with her power. Then they see Areum lying on a beautiful bad but a dark one in dark room. See is faint. Some ladies are around her who is checking her again and again. She don't have any injury not even a small cut. They are treating her like a princess. Then that screen disappear..

Sakura - till now she is treated very well..

Jennie - don't dare to touch her or I will cut of your hands ..

Sakura - wooaah.. This much anger.. Damn I am scared *lough*

Jhope - we did mistake.. We should be more alert..

Sakura - no you didn't do any mistake I am the one who make mistake..

After saying that she give a little painful smile to him and go from there without thinking about them..

Other side..

Areum 's pov

I wake up slowly. I feel like I lying on a soft bad. Or cloud it's too much soft. Then I slowly open my eyes I find a lady maybe in her 40's looking at me with tears.. She is in her 40's but still have a powerful era.. With her long nails hand she slowly touch my face like she don't want to hurt me. She is royal still I become scared when I see that same girl behind her. I stand up from bed and go stand near to a wall..

Queen - what happened my child??

Areum - s-she..

I show my index finger to her. That lady look at her with a dark Aura which make me scared and again look at me with a little smile..

Queen - Areum!! ..my princess don't be scared of her she is your sister...

Areum - m-my sister??

Queen - yes your sister And you are also not a normal girl. You are soon to be crown Queen of this kingdom. One of the most powerful devil of this world...

She slowly get up from her place and take steps toward me. I am start taking steps backward. Then she make a worried face and say..

Queen - they steal you from us. See they make you too much soft. O my poor baby it's OK now Mumma is here to save you.. Sakura!. Take care of her I have to meet our new guest..

Sakura - OK mom *bow*

Then she left. Now that same girl standing in front of me who kidnapped me. She have a little crazy smile on her red bold lips.
I was going back then she tightly grab my arm. Her hold is too much tight I trying my best to free myself from her but failed..

Sakura - don't dream for crown my baby sister. Crown is only belong to me.

*************************

Hello!!

How are you all??

Do you like this part??.. Hope you like it..

Please vote and comment..

Next part will come soon...

Thank you for reading..

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖