36

Author's pov..

When jungkook say Areum.. She feel it and ask

Areum - how you know my name?

Jungkook - it's me jungkook.. I wounder how we never recognize each other 's voice..

Areum - j-jungkook is this really you means I used to talk with you from my childhood..

Jungkook - we always together Areum we always.

Then Areum freely tell him everything about her. how she reach here about Sakura Now they both are thinking deeply that what they can do next.

Jungkook - so what we can do next Whole world is on us. we have to save everyone..

Areum - but Sakura also deserve Justic. I know how we feel when we don't have any one who love us and also about world. that is also connected to Sakura.

Jungkook - but how??

Areum - Now time to fight. listen to me carefully. when I was coming to you all on the way I find something new..

Jungkook - What??!!

After explaining him everything Now they both are silent then jungkook dicided to break silence..

Jungkook - tomorrow they will take us to start the process of open door between both world.. I hope this plan works but Areum??!!

Areum - we are soul mates jungkook no one can sepret us not even death .

After that no one speak a single word. they just feel each other's silence together from different places..

With this morning sun rises. they have a new day. today everyone is stress. jungkook just looking at them at least they are together.. Sakura  also come but she don't talk much nore she reply to them back jhope just looking at her but don't say anything..

Here in Areum 's room, she is walking here and there waiting for someone..

Queen - my princess OR soon to be queen let me help you to get dress ..

Areum silently sit in front of mirror. Queen and other servents start dressing up for this special day many thoughts roaming in her head and queen's words make them worst..

Queen - look I bought a beautiful crown for you this not a normal crown my mother give me this for my special day and my grandmother give mother for her special day now I am giving you this

Queen - look I bought a beautiful crown for you this not a normal crown my mother give me this for my special day and my grandmother give mother for her special day now I am giving you this..this crown will make you devilish Queen you will rule the world...

Sakura - long live highness *bow*

Sakura give a look to that crown. Her sharp eyes have hate, Anger And pain. Areum can see this..

Sakura - Queen everything is ready

Queen give a OK look then oder Sakura to take care of Areum. Then Queen left..

Sakura give a look to Areum. she is dressing up all royal a long nevy blue grown which is suit her beauty. those diamond jewelry complete her look her black long hair with that special grown on her. Sakura's eyes are stuck on crown..

Areum remove crown on her own head and take steps toward Sakura.

Areum - this your Sakura not mine..

Sakura - *lough* seriously after taking my everything you are saying this *lough* great girl now you are proving that you are really devil 's blood..

Her that scariest lough make Areum nervous but than she remembered her plan.

Areum - why not this crown can be your. I am not here to take your this kingdom. I just want freedom also I don't care about that bts and blackpink members. they always just show me that I am worthless..

Sakura - wooaahh your change tone. Am I looking like a fool to you who will believe you.

She grab Areum 's neck and start choking her. Areum is trying to push her than Areum smirk

Areum - I a-am also k-know that you l-love that j-jhope

Areum have smirk and Sakura have shock face. she loss her grip on her neck Now Areum is trying to breath but still manage to talk.

Sakura - I-I don't

Areum - ooh really than what this #hope handkerchief is doing on your this soft hand..

Sakura don't have words. she just remove that handkerchief .. Areum say with a sexiest and devilish tone..

Areum - you will have him too. just let me kill that jungkook. I will just kill that coconut head jungkook on your place then you can take my place and become queen..

Sakura - how??

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

How was this.?..sorry for late update I will try my best to upload next chapter soon but what you think what's her plan? Tell me comment section..

And don't forget to like

Thank you for reading..