14

Jin's pov

I know I did wrong with her.. I should not leave her like this.. But what can I do.. I did't had this type of mind that time.. When I realized about my mistake.. That time we already come too far.. It's okay this time I will give my 100% ..I will show her that how much I love her.. Now I also have areum.. My princess my cutie.. I should inform boys about living here..

When I enter in Jimin 's room I see my three charming babies with sad faces...

Jin - so what happened to my boys..

Jimin - hyung you are here.. Come sit..

Jin - what happened kiddos why so sad..

Taehyung - Jin hyung.. Umm --..we are really sorry for that what we did with Areum..

Jungkook - yes hyung...our little teasing fight go to far..

Jin - o god.. Kiddos it's okay.. Don't be saddy saddy... I already forgive you three..

Vminkook - reallyyyyy

Jin - yes..

Vminkook jump from bed and hug Jin.. That make him chuckle..

Jin - don't repeat this in future..

Vminkook - we will remember this..

Jin - yaa... From now we all have to live here with blackpink..

Vminkook - whhaatt... Nooooo

Jin - this is a oder..

I left.. When I leave their room they looks to much irritated.. Haha.. I know that they never want to live with blackpink but they have to from now.. I should go and inform other...

After informing I see Areum's room is unlocked.. Like always her room have a little light on.. She is standing close to window.. Well she grow up too fast.. I go to her and tap her shoulder..

Areum - O oppa.. You are not sleep yet..

Jin - no.. I had a lil work..

Areum - oppa are you going too leave us again tomorrow..

Jin - who said..

Areum - no one.. I just think by myself..

Jin - ohh.. Don't give much pressure to your Lil mind.. I am not going to leave you..

Areum - really oppa.. Love you..

Jin- love you too my pie.. So what's my Areum is doing here.. You should sleep now.. Do you want to become panda.. With big big dark circles under your eyes...

Areum - no no oppa.. I was just want to see sky.. See how much beautiful is sky looking..

Jin - you are right.. Lil starts are shinning like my this little start *pitching nose*

Areum - oppa!!.. I have a question..

Jin - ask..

Areum - who is my mom.. I always see a figure beautiful taking me in her embrace but I never see her also I don't even have a single picture of my mom.. You know what oppa.. That step mother was horrible.. I want to see mom only for some minutes..

When I see tears in her eyes.. My heart start aching.. I immediately hug her and take her in my embrace..

Jin - it's OK pie... Everything is alright.. Me and your Unnie both are here to save you.. *still hugging *

When I was making her calm.. That time I see her birth mark is blowing up.. Which is a half heart.. Only rear people have this type of marks.. But this is not a good news for her.. This mark can become too dangerous for her...

-------------------+-+-----------------------------

To be continue..
Stay healthy and safe..
Please give some votes and comment..