35

Sakura 's pov..

As I was sitting here and cursing over my twin a servant come to me and say that mom or I say queen wants that I go and check on key and other's.. I go there and find them sleeping and I was about to go..

Jhope - you are here..

Sakura - o you awake. Why are you not sleeping like others..

Jhope - they were tense don't want to sleep so hyung some how make them sleep but I am not feeling sleepy..

Sakura - ohh

Jhope - your hand. Still bleeding I think

Sakura - it's alright

I was about to go but he hold my hand from inside of cage. he have a handkerchief in his hand he remove dust from my hand and wrap that on my injury.. That time I just looking at his action how carefully he is doing this his face which is dirty and he is looking too tired still showing sunshine glow.. His beautiful eyes his lips and perfect face.. I don't want to move from here..

Jhope - stop looking at me like this I am feeling shy..

Sakura - who say I am looking at you..

I left from there without wasting time. O god am I blushing but why??. I have a real smile on my face after years. After feeling that care which I want from too long my heart feel warm. I am just looking at this piece of cloth..

                Hope ♡

It's written between this cloth after reaching my room I don't know when I fell asleep..

Jhope 's pov..

Everyone is sleeping but I am not feeling like sleeping. I feel like something new. Maybe for sakura. From the day I see her she makes me feel something new. first day when I see her that day her face was hidden but her eyes. Those eyes make me feel weak in front of her. Those killing eyes take my heart away.. But today when I see anger in her eyes after that I also see a different type of pain in her eyes. I know she is a devil princess but that's not mean she don't have heart.. God knows what happened tommorow..

Areum 's pov..

I was trying to take advantage of having same face as my twin sister but they catch me.. She is really dangerous.

Now I am sitting on this big royal bed and looking at door which is not looked. in this dark room I see someone's heart darkness some minutes before I listen Sakura 's words which hurts me most. Maybe she is not that what we are thinking. she also have a good heart.. But a dark devil dust is covering that pure heart.. How can I help her??

"about whom you are talking "

Finally after this long tiring day I listen his melody voice..

"about whom you are talking about?? "

"don't you sleep"-Areum

"I were but I wake up now "

"I was talking about my twin sister " - Areum

"ohh.. You also have twin sister? "

"yeah.. My life take turn today many thinks reveal in my life " - Areum

"like?? "

"like I am daughter of a devil but I swear I never try to hurt anyone my mom raised me very well " - Areum

"you are d-devil daughter.. Are you Sakura "

" no no she is my twin " - Areum

"that's means "

Jungkook's pov

I wake up at mid night want to talk with someone but everyone is sleeping because they are tired as hell and some of them have injuries also.. It's good that hyungs and Nonna make them sleep for gaining some power..

After talking to my soul friend she say something which make me shook.. If I am thinking right then the one whom I love The most is my soul mate.. Means with whom I talk from my childhood is my love.. I was thinking this all that time she again say..

"are you there... Umm that's means you think I am devil too.. S-"

"Areum!!?? " - jungkook

************************
*************************
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
*************************

To be continue..

Hope you like it..

Next part will come soon..

Thank you for reading..
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜