3

Areum 's pov..
I just hate being like this. Why I don't have powers like other.. If I get over that my first work is killing my parents. I hate them.. Hate.. Hate only hate.. *crying*

Next Morning..

Today again I do whole work of this house. If you are wondering why I am not going school. Well I have holidays. This is December. Well my school life not also good. There are some people who don't like me and bully me but I don't fight back. Because I am already too much broken. Also they are my cousins.. I don't want to hurt them.

today I am very tired also want to sleep for sometime. But my so called mother don't like that. She again call me..

Step mother - where is my food??

Areum - mom there..

Step Mother - bitch don't you know I don't like this..

Throwing Food on the ground and walk away. She went to her room.

I just clean that mess what she created. After cleaning that I see her purse there. I think I should give her this purse or she will beat me again..

I go to her room. I was about to knock on her door but what I listen make me shook.. I just feel like my mind and heart about to burst.. Yes I know she hate me but this level hate..

Step mom - yes yes I make her believe that her father is a drunk man and he betrayed us.. She is going to turning 18 tommorow.. Then I will sell her.. To be a Slut..yes yes her body is perfect for that work.. They will take her with them.. *yawn*....I am sleepy now.. I am going to sleep.

She was talking on her phone with someone. That dirty smirk on her face make me feel disgust. How can she thinking about me this low.

"means means my father is not betray us. He is just not with us. Where is he. I want to meet him.
W-what she said she is going to send me "

After listen her words.. I run to my room and lock myself and cryhard. I cried till I feel like I don't have more tears left.

"I know I know she hate me.. But this much hate.. I give her respect but she don't deserve that.. No *wipe tears*..no I have to do something.. I was here just for my father.. I think he will come.. But now I understand this bitch do something with him.. sorry appa I think you are bad..  But no I think one day you come to us but.. *cry*"

Few hours later

This is 3 am. Too much dark outside. I peck my things and now I am ready to go. I also take some money with me. I know where I should go. To my only love one. She is a only person left who sport me and love me. She is a goddess of beauty. also her words can make anyone crazy.. Her powers are insane..

I take a train ticket now I am on my way to my new life god knows what this new start bring to me.. Still I have tears in my eyes...

I reached Soul..

I call my unnie. When I call her she sounds to much excited. She make me shower by her questions. Like are you OK ?? and blah blah. Now I am waiting for her to come I don't have much things only my side bag.. And this bagpack what is on my back. I quitly sit here, Suddenly a person come and take my bag and run from there.

" hay stop there.. Thief stop.."

I run behind him then we reach end. There a wall..

"give my bag back now" *breathing heavy *

He throw a kind of light toward me. That make me feel dizzy.. I just half awake.

Then he start punching himself.. Like crazy. He is saying sorry and still beating himself..

Then I feel too week. The words I only listen before blacking out was..

"hay are you OK open your eyes.. Hay please.. ""

That was a boy voice..

------------------------------------------------------
To be continue..

Do you like this.. I hope you like this... Please don't be silent reader.. Tell me about your thoughts... And don't forget to vote...

Always stay happy and healthy.. See you soon..