FACE THEM...

I smiled and taehyung's text and turn off my mobile. I took my jacket off and changed into pajamas and got on the bed. Closing my eyes to sleep for the past 10 minutes i finally realized that sleep is far away from my eyes. I opened my eyes and moved closed to my bedroom window staring at the night sky like i always do. I'd always sit close to my bedroom window and stare at the night sky when I'm not sleepy. It's Breeze and cold today. The moon is hiding behind the clouds. I don't know what time it is right now and i care less about it. Sitting here making plans on how to deal with the work i left behind.

Y/n : I have the responsibility of my own as well as the work of taehyung's.

Not that i care to work here seriously. I'm only here to pretend that I work for them. But I also don't wanna get caught.

Y/n : i wonder what jimin must be feeling about his father's news.

I went back on thinking about the night at jeon and park Empire.

FLASHBACK...

As soon as I came back to my room I bragged inside the bathroom. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. Letting the hot water wash the blood off me. I got called for backup today as one of taehyung's rivals attacked him on his way to his office. Surprisingly they attacked strongly with heavy weapons. They needed me to back up and it ended with too much bleed shed. I got hit on my arm which was bleeding the whole time. Not wanting my brothers to worry about me i rushed into my room to clean up. I washed myself and got out wrapping myself in a towel. I put on some comfortable pajamas. As I'm about to lay down on the bed the sound of notification from my mobile stopped me. I took my mobile to see a text from K.

CHAT...

K : we need you to be in our meeting room as soon as possible.

Y/n : what is it about?

K : about Jeon and Park Empire.

Y/n : I'll be at the office in 30 minutes.

K : make it quick.

Turning the screen off I went back to my closet to change again.

Y/n : what could they have possibly do now?

I got dressed in jeans shirt and a jacket and left my room. When I reached downstairs I looked at my both sides for someone. I guess all of them stayed in the office. I left the mansion and took a cab to my office.

I closed my eyes while leaning my head on the headboard. After what seemed like 20 minutes the car stopped i paid the driver and left the car. I walked inside my office from the front door and the guards came behind me. I got inside the elevator with the gaurds following me.

Y/n : meeting room.

One of the guards pressed the button to 12th floor. The doors opened when we reached. I walked out and turned to the right. Reaching the last room on this side i opened the door with my card. This meeting room is for private meeting. While the business and other meetings are held in the left side last room.

Everyone in the room stood once i entered.

Y/n : what is it about?

I asked as soon as I came in instead of responding to their greetings. When it comes to such situations I'd prefer a conversation without formal greetings.

K : they got to know about the existence of DARK MOON.

Y/n : did they get to know about our identities?

K : not yet.

Y/n : how long as it been?

Sunghoon : about 2 hours?