Secret.

Taehyung pov...

I came out of shower feeling fresh and relaxed. I went out to the living room after I was done wearing my clothes. I saw everyone still here waiting for me. Namjoon hyung saw me standing near the living room and said.

Namjoo : heard eomma appa came to talk about something?

Taehyung : yeah you all need to know about this and...

I turned to see laura looking and me with a curious face about I was going to say.

Taehyung : and my relationship with laura.

Jin : what do you mean by your relationship with her? You mean married life?

Taehyung : no hyung let me finish first.

Jin hyung nodded his head.
I told them about my parents calling me home to talk about me giving them a child as a rule.
They all were taken back by what happened before they came. Jimin sighed heavily knowing me too well. They all know I was forced to this marriage.

Taehyung : but the thing is! I can't have a child with Laura.

Jungkook : what the heck does that mean? Bruh isn't she your wife?
I shook my head to sides indicating as a no....

Laura : I'm not his wife.

I can see their face expressions changing from concern to pure confusion.

Hoseok : WHAT?

yoongi : but wait-

Jimin : taehyung ah mind explaining what you mean.

Yoongi : yah I was going to ask the same thing don't cut me in the middle.

Yoongi hyung said with a annoyed face. Jimin pretended to not hear him.

Taehyung : well as you know I was forced into this marriage but what you don't know is Laura was forced as well.
Namjoon : WTF?

Taehyung : yes she was forced just as I was.

Jin : but Laura-ssi you never told us about this?

Laura : well my parents threatened me to not let a word out about me being forced. Mr.kim and mrs.kim came to my house with the wedding proposal for me with their son. As a friend of mr.kim my father accepted their proposal without hesitation. But I clearly told mr.kim that I refuse this proposal and told my parents to leave me out of this matter.

Taehyung : that old couple and his friend shut her up from speaking about it. But a day before marriage she called me to meet her in a cafe.

Flashback~~~

Laura POV...

I reached the cafe and went in to see taehyung waiting for me with irritated face. I went and sat in front of him with same irritated mood.

Taehyung : what is it that you wanted to talk about?

Laura : I can't hesitate anymore I'm being forced to marry you.

I can say he wasn't expecting me to be against this marriage.

Taehyung : make it clear.

Laura : *sigh* your parents came to my house with wedding proposal both your and my parents forced me into this wedding. When I refused they threatened me by saying I will lose my company and my CEO position.

Taehyung : they did this behind my back?

I'm sure he is burning fire inside I can say it just by looking at his red eyes spitting fire.

Laura : what do you mean by behind your back?

Taehyung : I was told by eomma that mr.han's daughter ( Laura) is willing to marry me and they forced me with this.