Strangers????

Y/N pov...

It's been 50 minutes since I called my brother. I'm currently waiting for them in the living room while scrolling social media. Just then hoseokie called me. I answered it right away.

[OTP]

Hoseok : are you still waiting for us?

Y/n : yep! Was waiting for the call so I can start making ramen for us.

Yoongi : make sure to have some side dishes along I'm starving~~~~

Y/n : maybe kimchi, rice will do?

Hoseok : you know what he's talking about he said he's starving. Well me too!!

Y/n : guess I might need to run to grocery store? I don't have much food In house.

Yoongi : it's better for us to pick you up after you are done with the shopping. Call us once your done.

Y/n : alright. By the way, are you feeling tired or exhausted??

Yoongi : DUH!!! I might doze out once I step on bed.

Y/n : *sigh* get there safe I'm leaving now.

Hoseok : yeah don't worry. Hyung to the grocery store!!!!!

I ended the call chuckling at my brother's. I went to my room to get a jacket as it's raining outside since morning. After I got my jacket on I head downstairs to grab umbrella and put on shoes instead of slippers because of rain. as I don't want my feet to get wet. I left after locking the front door. I decided to take walk and enjoy rainy night instead of taking car. I plugged earphone to my mobile and slipped it inside my jacket's pocket after playing music. Well you might think I should've used airpods but I'm still gonna stick to earphones it's a vibe for me. I had a really good walk to the store tonight. I closed my umbrella after I reached the store and kept it a side near the front door. I went on taking fruits, chocolats, snacks, drinks and stuff as I ran out of everything. I made sure to buy some veggies and more for the meal as my brothers said they are starving. Once I was done with food I went into alcohol section to buy some soju and beer for the boys. it might help them to have a good night sleep after a long day. I also grabbed a bottle of wine for myself. Don't judge me I'm 19 and legally allowed to drink alcohol. I checked everything once again and head towards billing section. It toke be barley 10 to 15 minutes with shopping. I'm glad I'm not a person who would take hours for shopping. The cashier told me the price and I dig my hands to my pocket only it feel it empty....

Y/n : shit!! (Whisper)

Cashier : ma'am is there any problem?

Y/n : well I forgot my wallet do you guys have online payment service?

Cashier : yes, we do ma'am but it's not working currently due to rain. Internet signals aren't working properly.

Y/n : I guess--

??? : i can pay for her. Here's my card.

Y/n : excuse me?

??? : .....

Cashier : here you go ma'am. Thank you ma'am visit us again.

What's going on??? Who the fuck is this dude popping out of nowhere paying my bill? Just then I saw my brother's car near the front door. I sigh and went near the front door and called them.

[OTP]

Y/N : can you guys wait for me in the parking area. I need to have a conversation with someone.

Hoseok : who is it?

He sounded protective damn.

Y/n : will tell you once I'm done and lead me some cash I forgot my wallet.

Hoseok : fine.

I went to the car and toke the cash from him while handing him our shopping bags and they went to the parking area. And I went back near the front door to see that dude coming out.

Y/n : AJUSSHI!!!! WAIT!!!!

??? : ajusshi???

Y/n : here.

??? : nah that's fine I paid for it because I hate waiting in line.

Y/n : well not my concern. I was going to tell the cashier that I would wait in the line for few minutes as my brothers were on the way to pick me up and would pay my bill. Here. I don't take help from strangers.

I said pushing my hand with cash in front of him while shrugging.

??? : well I don't need money but help me with something else.

I frown at his sudden request.

Y/n : what is it?

I said raising my left eyebrow.

??? : I forgot to take umbrella from my house as I ran out in hurry. would you mind borrowing me extra umbrella if you have with you.

I toke in his words and turned to see the rain getting worse.

Y/n : Um.. I don't have an extra umbrella but you can take mine.

??? : you sure about that because you might get wet instead.

Y/n : that's okay I got my ride back home. My brothers are waiting for me in the parking area.

??? : oh! Okay then thanks.

Stranger said with a small smile.

Y/n : nah that's okay I guess I owe you logically. Here.

I said handing him my umbrella. Well that was my favorite one tho but that's fine.

??? : I will leave then.

And he left running while opening the umbrella. He wouldn't have to struggle a lot because it opens in a second that's the reason I said it was my favorite one. I ran to the parking area and got inside the car while taking off the hood of my jacket.

Yoongi : you came out just with a jacket in this rain?

Y/n : nope I let someone borrow it as I owe him.

Hoseok/yoongi : HIM???

I sigh at their dramatic ass and explained them what happened.

Hoseok : woah our kid is all grown up now. helping people by sacrificing favorite things.

I cringe at his words.

Y/n : dude as I said I owe him and yes that was my favorite umbrella but I don't mind buying a new one I ain't broke to worry.

Yoongi : this kid be throwing money in the air.

Y/n : yeah whatever. I'm at least working instead of living off your money.

Hoseok : that was your decision because you said you want to be an independent person while we said we wouldn't mind spoiling you with our money.

Y/n : geezz you both sound like rich ass parents.

In return they laughed at my sarcastic humor.

We reached home and head inside taking all the shopping bags.

Y/n : wait!!! Don't you dare to kick of your shoes just like that. Keep them in that box near the shoe rack. Keep them back in rack after they are dried.

Yoongi : oh c'mon stop being a neat freak I'm literally tired and I'm helping you to carry these heavy bags

Said while showing 2 bags full of snacks.

I looked at him blankly..

Y/n : you are carrying packets which is full of air more than food. Stop acting like I'm forcing you into labor.

Hoseok : how long will you both keep on bickering?? Just shut your mouths and get inside I'm might die starving.

Yoongi/yn : yeah whatever~~~~

We both went in while huffing puffing at each other.