ALWAYS...

TAEHYUNG POV...

It's been 2 months since y/n moved in with us. She's getting along with the guys and learning about our team pretty well. She's a quick learner. I'm relieved to see everyone getting close to her. She calls them "oppa" only in rare situations but most of the time we hear her calling us by name or the name she gave us. She gave me "Kim" and "leader-nim". Well teahyung is what she calls me often. And i know she's younger than me but i don't find it weird tho. I feel like we both are close enough to call each other with names.

2 months went with a busy schedule for everyone. Missions, business trips, handling my parents company and so on. And this helped me to keep myself away from my parents. But this wouldn't help me for a long time. They're gonna come over once again to lecture me.

It's 1 am right now. We got back home from the office. We had our dinner and i came to the rooftop to relax.

Then something clicked me

Taehyung : i wonder why y/n asked me to not tell my parents that she is sister of hoseok hyung and yoongi hyung.

I leaned forward on the relling. i saw someone walking in our backyard.

Taehyung : is that y/n?

Y/N POV...

(GASP!!!)

y/n : not again c'mon.

I whispered to myself.

Y/n : i desperately want to stop these nightmares.

I keep seeing my past memories of that night again and again in my dreams. From the day my parents died I always cried alone laying on bed holding my necklace every time i had a nightmare or dreams about them.

I turned to see the drawer where i hide my necklacs.

Y/n : no let's not do that again.

I stoped the urge to go grab my necklacs and cry.

Y/n : maybe i need to go for a walk.

I got out of bed and wore a hoodie. I walked out of my room to backyard to get some air.

Y/n : let's stay here for a while.

I walked slowly in the backyard with my hands inside my sweatpants pockets.

Y/n : it's cold but feels better.

??? : y/n-ah!!!!!

I heard someone calling me and i trunes around to see who it was but found no one.

??? : Up here on the rooftop.

And i looked up to see someone standing leaning on to the relling.

Y/n : Kim?

I recognised him with the help of dim moon light.

Taehyung : what are u doing in the backyard at this time?

Y/n : i can ask you the same thing. What are u doing up there? "At this time?"

Taehyung : came here to relax. It's cold outside but feels good.

Y/n : i Know right.

Taehyung : need company?

Y/n : maybe?

Taehyung : wait I'll come there.

Y/n : nah! wait for me I'm coming.

I walked inside closing the Door. And i went upstairs to rooftop. And saw him standing leading on to the relling.

Y/n : it's good here.

Taehyung : yeah.

He came towards me and stood in front of me with a can of beer.