Kim JungHyun.

TAEHYUNG POV...

It's 8am right now. we all woke up early today as my parents are gonna be here in an hour. I informed everyone about their arrival when i went to wake them up. Every time my parents visit us they check up on the work they gave us. So everyone needs to be presented.

But y/n didn't wanted anyone to know about her identity as our group member she will be staying inside her room listening to us from the phone call. I agreed to keep her as a hidden member to keep her safe from my parents. If they know her they might use hoseok hyung and yoongi hyung as her weakness. Maybe that's the reason yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung didn't told us they are brothers.

Namjoon : are we gonna introduce y/n to them?

Taehyung : no, we won't.

He frowned in response.

Taehyung : for her safety it's better to keep her identity hidden.

Y/n : it will be easy for me to sneak in any information. No one will recognise me you know. They will have no idea that you guys have one more person in your team.

Jimin : that's genius.

Taehyung : and also she will stay in her room listening to us from call.

Hoseok : but why?

Taehyung : i think it's better for them to not know about her.

I look at him. He nodded in return understanding what i meant.

Jin : y/n finish your breakfast before they arrive.

Y/n : that's fine i can have my breakfast in my room.

Yoongi : can we just have our breakfast without them? That old couple make me sick every time.

Jungkook : yeah even i force myself to not throw up.

Namjoon : i don't understand why they have to come so early! Can't even eat in peace.

Y/n : is it that bad? To eat with them? They are your parents right?

Jimin : gurl only if you know!

She looked at us unsatisfied with jimin's response.

Taehyung : you will be listening to us right. You will see- i mean hear it to yourself.

Y/n : should I call myself lucky then? To have my breakfast alone.

Hoseok : don't tease us.

Hoseok hyung scoffed at her rolling his eyes.

Y/n : let me just grab my plate and leave. Have fun guys.

Taehyung : brat!

Y/n : I HEARD THAT KIM!

Taehyung : GLAD YOU DID!

Ugh!!!!

Y/N POV...

I came back to my room holding the plate and glass. I set it on my night stand and sat on my bed leaning on headboard.

Y/n : the more i learn about them the more worse they get. But I'm not surprised tho.

I ate my breakfast which was toasted bread with chocolate spread and banana slices and a glass of fruit juice.

I just stayed in my room doing nothing but laying on my bed listening to the songs.

It's been more than 40 minutes now and i heard nothing from downstairs.

Y/n : should i just take a peek outside?

When i was about to open the door i heard a door bell sound from downstairs. They are here. In no time my phone started ringing i answered it.