Maybe a surrogate??

??? POV...

I ran back to the mansion while holding the umbrella to protect myself from getting wet. I just wanted to have a good walk yet this rain has ruined it. I went inside the mansion while closing the umbrella and got rid of my shoes. I directly head to the dining with the shopping bag in my hands.

??? : here's the drinks everyone.

??? : you got wet?

Asked namjoon hyung.

??? : yeah. Store is nearby our house so thought go on a walk. But weather wasn't on my side.

???? : and it's unusual that we ran out of wine and beer in our house.

Said jimin.

??? : that is why you should go on grocery shopping regularly.

There goes jungkook about to start with their silliness.

??? : c'mon don't start this now I'm kinda annoyed because of rain and--

Jin : and what taehyung?

Taehyung : ughh I've been called an AJUSSHI!!!!

Namjoon hyung and jimin choked on their food. Jungkook and jin hyung started at me with wide eyes.

Jungkook : who called you ajusshi?

Asked while pointing at me with chopsticks in his hands and mouth full of food.

Taehyung : well there was this girl...

And everyone started laughing at me once I was done telling them what happened at the store.

Taehyung : wish I can take back what I just said.

Jin : it's funny that someone called you ajusshi.

Namjoon : only if she knew who you were.

Taehyung : it's not necessarily to scare everyone with my identity.

I said rolling my eyes at him.

Jimin : well exactly we do nothing wrong. Maybe what we do is against law and illegal but our intention isn't to hurt innocent.

Jungkook : but I don't feel ashamed or embarrassed. I'm proud of who I am now.

Namjoon : "who we are". Correction.

We all nodded I'm agreement.

Jimin : let's just forgot about this and enjoy the dinner.

Later few seconds everything went back to normal. From serious and deep conversations to goofy and funny conversations. Laughs and bickering all over the dining area .

_________________________

Y/n pov...

I was done making dinner and set everything on the dinning table which is placed at a corner in my kitchen. Boys went to fresh up in their rooms. I waited for them.

Hoseok : WOAH~~~~ my stomach will be blessed with this food.

Yoongi : this is literally everything I need now. Perfect meal to fall asleep once I'm on bed.

Y/n : why do you always think of sleeping. Do you remember you work for mafia?

Yoongi : I'm yoongi rn.

I looked at him in confusion.

Hoseok : he went he's yoongi when he's at home and he will be suga at work.

Y/n : that's sounds weird but makes sense.

Yoongi nodded while stuffing his mouth full with ramen.

Y/n : how did it go today?