"Thank you again, Suga. I owe you."

He smiled timidly. "My pleasure, Gyul. Take care of yourself."

I nodded. "I will."

"You should go inside. I'll wait until I know you're safe."

His words brought the temperature up on my face. I could already imagine my flushed cheeks. Thankfully, it's quite dark in the place that it would be impossible for him to notice the change of my complexion.

Oh, how I wish most men are as kind as this person.

"Or do you need help walking back to your room?"

That was suspicious but I just thought of it as a kind gesture from him. After all, he has been nice to me and the offer is most probably a gesture of kindness. "No. I'll be alright." I smiled, declining his offer.

"I'll get going. Thanks again." I waved my hand at him before facing back. I took slow steps back inside the motel, wincing every now and then from my injury and aching limbs.

The elevator ride was somehow relaxing for me. It was quiet and I was alone for a few minutes that I had a little bit of time to begin processing the events of tonight.

As the bell rang and the doors opened, a heavy sigh escaped my parted lips. I was careful with each step that I took, afraid that my wound would get worse.

Exhausted yet relieved, the smell of my room was a delight to me. However, my relief was immediately replaced with surprise and fear as I saw the man who I never wish to see nor had I even thought of seeing again sitting on my bed. As our gazes met, his lips turned into a mischievous grin that sent bumps to my skin.

Out of reflex, I took a step back, yet in a flash, I was already being carried by him over his shoulders.

"Let me go!" I yelled and repeatedly hit his back.

Taemin threw me down on the bed as his eyes were as if beginning to strip me off my clothes.

"You're already mine, Gyul. You don't know that? Whether we get married or not, either way, you're mine the moment your father sold you to me in exchange for money." He chuckled. I froze, ears and brain unable to comprehend his words.

I was sold?

Taemin's hand grasped my jaw as he made me look at him. "I'd be nice to you as long as you do everything I say, hmmm?"

"No!" I began to shout as his lips began to graze the skin of my neck. His lips felt sharp against my skin and I began to cry as I tried to push him away from me. My body from previously was already weak so my strength right now is definitely no match to him.

"Taemin, please, stop!" I cried, squirming beneath him but his grip on my jaw tightened and the additional pain was causing my body to become weaker than it was already.

"She said stop!" I do not know if I was desperately hallucinating, but it sounded like Suga's voice. I then felt the weight of Taemin vanish on top of me. I opened my eyes and wiped away my tears to clearly see the commotion and saw them fighting.

Though already overwhelmed and exhausted by everything, my brain was thankfully able to stay with me and I was quick to help Suga this time. I took the flower vase from the bedside table and slammed it hard on Taemin's head, causing the man's concussion that had him unconscious on the ground.

Suga looked at me in worry. "Are you okay?" He asked but I'm too stunned by what I did to speak while staring at Taemin.

But I did that for defense.

"We have to go. It's already too dangerous for you to be here." He took my hand and was about to pull me out with him but I took my hand back.

"Wait. My things," I told him and then I quickly took my bags with me. Luckily, I hadn't unpacked them yet.