Chapter 2

Park Gyul's Point of View

The night was cold and dark. The alleys of the streets seemed scarier than they already are in the night after the incident from earlier. I fear that once I walk again, someone will appear and take me.

I arise from my seat, readying for my departure in Suga's place. I've been already a bother to this kind gentleman that saved me from earlier and even fed me.

"Where do you stay?" He asked, standing up as well.

"I stay at a motel nearby," I said. "It's not what you think," I immediately defended even if his face was neutral ever since.

His face wrinkled in confusion. "I wasn't thinking anything." He cleared his throat. "I know that place. I'll give you a ride."

Immediately, I shook my head in refusal. "No, no. I've already been too much of a bother. I can go back there."

He gave me a look that tells me he doesn't believe me. His lips flattened, forming a straight line, then he looked at my now-dressed injury. "Since you think you already bothered me too much, why don't you just bother me more until you are safely back?"

Suga did not even let me speak again. "Let's go," he said, walking on the way to the door.

I followed along slowly, my lower limbs numb yet aching simultaneously. Outside parked a big black motorcycle that I hadn't even noticed was there. He opened and lifted the sit then grabbed a white helmet, handing it to me. He took a black one out and closed the seat.

The helmet seemed expensive. It was heavy and the exterior was hard yet the paddings inside felt soft and breathable.

I wore the gear, but I struggled to secure the straps. He had noticed it and immediately went to me for a hand.

The contact of his rough hands against mine when he replaced my hands with his to put on the strap almost made a gasp slip out of my mouth. He keenly looked at what he was doing, focused, with his tongue slightly peeking in between his undeniably stunning rosy lips.

The proximity of our faces, despite him already with the helmet that squished his cheeks adorably, has given me the opportunity to have his face engraved in my memory.

A skin that seemed smooth and pale as silken tofu, a small nose that has quite a high bridge but was not pointy, and lips that were small and thin yet plump and rosy perfectly created this man to be the most soft, gorgeous, yet manly person that I have laid my eyes on. His aura was calm, hence, the feeling of comfort with him was quick to grow in me.

And his eyes. They were small but held tremendous mystery with them that despite his smiles and chuckles, I cannot really see through them. His eyes were just neutral despite all the smiles that he was giving me.

"Done. Can you hop in?" He asked, looking over at his bike.

I shrugged. I went closer to the vehicle and attempted to ride. The first one was unsuccessful but thankfully, my second attempt was a success.

He got on to his bike too yet the next thing he did surprised me.

He just asked me to wrap my arms around him.

"Excuse me?" I asked despite clearly hearing what he said.

"Unless you want to fall while we're going, wrap your arms around my stomach."

I sighed and did as told. It felt awkward but it's not like I have a choice. He then roared the engine of his bike alive then brought me back to the motel.

The ride was enjoyable as it was my first time riding a bike. It was windy and cold and the heat coming from his body also felt nice.

He puts the bike to a stop in front of the motel. Carefully, I helped myself down. I then removed the helmet and handed it back to him.