You happened. Was what I wanted to answer but I chose to shake my head and smile instead.

Soon after, his mom and my sister arrived, followed with our food to which we ate happily.

"Lean closer to me dear, you're getting your food everywhere" Mrs. Kim uttered, signalling Yeji to lean closely as she gently wiped the corners of her mouth. I watched how my sister smiled after the action and poured Mrs. Kim a glass of juice.

I knew she'll like being with them. This is what I wanted for her... something that I think was impossible from the very start.

"Take care on your way home Sunghoon, drive slowly since you're with your sister. Tell her to come visit me some time, I would love to spend time with the two of you again" she happily said, bidding her goodbye as Sunoo and her got out of my car. It didn't take long for me lock my gaze with him, trying to understand what his eyes wanted to tell me.

"Bye hyung. Take care" with that, he turned his back.

I continued driving back to our house with the car ride being silent because my sister fell asleep.

"Yeji, we're home"

"Hmm? Can you carry me on your back please?" She cutely asked, half awake. I scoffed from her request but still bent down so she can climb behind my back. I adjusted her position to make her comfortable as she she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Sunghoon..."

"Hmm?"

"Let's do this again...This was the happiest I have been in years"

"Okay. You can take a rest now"

——

JAEYUN'S POV

"FINALLY! THE LOCK IS FIXED" I celebrated, running around my condominium before plopping my body on the couch.

"Cannon Ball!!"

"OH NI-KI DON'T YOU DARE—" I groaned loudly when the youngest threw his whole body on top me, completely squeezing the living daylight out of me. It's currently Sunday and Heeseung and I finally got out condominium back after the whole lock incident. This Nishimura here, somehow tagged along.

He's freakin everywhere!

"I'll cook now, you guys can pick the movie" I heard Heeseung announced from the kitchen, causing Ni-ki to get all excited and turned on the flat screen, happily browsing through Netflix. It took us a quite a while to pick since Ni-ki is a hard headed kid. We stopped bickering after we both heard Heeseung calling for me.

"Hey Jake! I need you to taste this first" I threw a pillow at Ni-ki before running away so he can't perform his revenge, chuckling. As soon as I arrived, I saw Heeseung blowing on the spoon before positioning it in front of my mouth to which I gladly tasted.

"It's a little bland hyung" I honestly commented, earning a nod from him before grabbing the salt on the other side of the counter. After mixing it in, he made me try it again and this time, it was much more tastier so I gave him a thumbs up and started placing all the used equipments on the sink.

I watched him stir on the pot while sauteing some of the side dishes and I couldn't help but admire him. Jay is a really good cook but Heeseung hyung is also reliable. He's also smart, friendly and is very attractive too. If I was a girl, he'd definitely be my type.

"You know hyung...If I wasn't a man, I'd definitely fall for you" I joked but he didn't respond and remained frozen.

Bruhh, does he not like jokes like this?

"Why? Even if you're a man, can't you fall for me?" I froze on my spot as soon as I heard his reply. He then turned around to look at me, meeting my gaze with the most serious look he could ever muster.

"Wha—"

"Kidding, can you pass me the bowl?"

"O-Oh uh...yeah s-sure" God knows how badly I wanted to slap myself for stuttering. He was just kidding Jake. I passed him the bowl before turning my back and leaving the parameter, clutching my pounding chest.

What the fck was that about?! But for some reason...

Deep down...

I somehow wished he wasn't kidding.

——
🌼

Please don't forget to vote and tell me your opinions on the comment section</3