Foreign Invaders (P/1)

Start from the beginning

Firstly comes Shadow, whose ability intrigued me, I believe it was called Shadow Step. This ability utilizes the movement between shadows from one area to another, ignoring all sorts of obstacles that get in the way. It is a space that holds no sort of air, making it hard to breathe. Ontop of that, this space also has no changing temperature, making it suitable for espinoge.

However, this ability is widely present amongst the Star Wolves for some reason...

But there is a key difference between Shadows ability and the Star Wolves ability...

Apparently, to activate Shadow Step, you need to use the shadow of a person or any object in particular. Ontop of that, if there is no shadow in the area... She can apparently create one.

Basically, she doesn't need shadows to move between one place to another and can freely move by using self made shadows which don't belong to her or anything in the vicinity.

For example, think of a barren land that is filled with complete sunlight and no shadows are present there. Obviously, she would need some sort of shadow present in that area to transport over there....

Yet, her ability defies it's very cons and she can use it to teleport to that very barren desert if she wanted to. That, I do not understand...

I did infact, try it out for myself, and it worked the same way the Star Wolves used it.

Perhaps it's her own ability to be able to use Shadow Step at such a degree? No, that can't be it...

Well, I still need to search the mechanism behind this ability, so for now I'll not focus on it.

The next one is Haruto, that Ogre who is now a Kijin apparently.

(A Kijin is a part of the ogre races and is the next step from the Ogres. They appear every century or so, atleast that's what I heard- Rimuru)

He has some sort of interesting flames...

These Grey Flames, to be specific. I light my hand on fire, and a grey flames appears that covers my palm.

They seem monotone in nature and don't appear to pose any harm or threat, but these things burn millions of degrees every second. Since I have temperature resist, they don't do much to me... However, anyone who isn't experienced in the art of flames would immediately disintegrate into thin air if they attempted to wield this.

It's an ability that holds unfathomable amounts of power if used correctly, a single strike from such an attack could wipe out an entire army if utilized.

However, this only applies to me as my magicules have buffed the hell out of them. For Haruto, whose magicules are as much as ten times inferior to mine in quality and quantity... They only burn to about as high as 500 to 700 degrees Celsius.

Anyways, that out of the way, I wanted to try something out.

Great Sage had the ability to merge any sort of spell, and Creator has the ability to create such spells out of thin air.

So, technically speaking...

If I combined these flames, and the Storm element with one another, I could create an attack that is stronger then a raging storm and hotter then a supernova.

[Confirmed...]

What the hell is this filth?

[You have received Extra Skill, {Storm Flames}]

I am surrounded by a circle of blue and white flames, electricity sparking from their edges aswell as flames melting the rocks underneath them.

The blue color seems to be the lightning, whilst the flames seem to be the white color...