𝟮𝟲. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏, 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒂

Start from the beginning

Chayoung shows the video to the others that she recorded. All the truth came out that So Hyeon-U really bribing them for their money. After the recording from the video ended, all the employees huffed in disappointment.

"Oh. Seriously, That him! Ugh! He's really dead meat from us." They hissed in anger towards Song Hyeon-U now.

Vincenzo and Choyeong smirked at Chayoung with each other.

After that

They were waiting for Song Hyeon-U to come out of the room that he got attacked by the tenants of Geumga Plaza.

He rushed quickly as he got bumped by the wall. When he tried to run away, he got startled by Vincenzo and The Hong Sisters in front of them.

"Oh! Ms. Hong Choyeong!" He shocked that Choyeong also was here with them too.

She grinned while waving at him with deathly glare at him. He totally really scare of her sharp glares right now. He knows that he got on trouble this time.

"Yah, what the hell?!" He shouted.

"Notice of your dismissal by the victim's families." Chayoung shows the notice letter to him when she took out from the bag. He tried take from her hand but she's taking away from him.

"What did you guys do? My clients are in there, huh?" He asked.

"It really all comes down to what you did. You accepted bribes from Wusang to settle." Choyeong said in cold tone.

"No! I didn't do this! You can't prove any of this."

"We can prove all of it. Take a guess. Who used to be my employer?" Chayoung said.

"Wusang?" He answered.

"You're right, my friend. They have someone there. His job is to scout small crooked firms and buy them off." Choyeong shoved off his suit from the dust until she learned in to his ears as she grabbed his neck harshly.

"How dare you betrayed me, buddy. I thought we could be best friends after we meet at Wusang together." She whispered.

She pushed away from him as he kneeled down in front of her.

"I'm really sorry, Ms. Hong Choyeong. I'm totally I am sorry but.... I don't accept bribes. That never happened!" He stood up quickly to try to run off from them but they blocked his way.

"You assumed we wouldn't be able to trace the money because it's cash, right?" Chayoung asked the truth.

"When people have a lot of cash to hide, they tend to want it close. They keep it in a safe place where they can get to it anytime. Like home or the office." Vincenzo sarcasm his words.

"You shouldn't have left a trace anywhere in the office. The dust was a dead giveaway. And if you leave prints on a picture frame, it's obvious you're hiding something.

"Of course, we told the families that you were rolling in gold.

"A gold...? Really? How much are they, unnie?" Choyeong dramatically shocked that she already know from her sister said to her at the office lately.