Chapter 5

That night i smelled smoke so I got up and checked on Noah and picked Him up and walked downstairs to see my house was on fire I quickly ran outside when I realized my parents were still in there I ran to the door but it was  I wouldn't budge I screamed and cried trying to open the door "Please open the door! Please" I cried i pulled out my phone and called 911 "HELP PLEASE MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE AND MY PARENTS ARE STILL INSIDE AND THE DOOR IS JAMMED IT WONT OPEN PLEASE HELP!!" I screamed "okay stay calm down we have a team on the way" she said "please stay on the lin"-I hung up and looked at Noah "what's going on?l he asked, rubbing his eyes "the house is on fire and mommy and daddy are still in there, but don't worry the fire truck is on the way" I told him "what?!" He yelled "are they okay?" He asked concerned "I don't think so" I said quietly I saw tears running down his face "hey don't get too attached to them we only knew them for a few months" I said but then the fire truck showed up I started crying "please help me there dying!" I cried "it's going to be okay" the policeman said Noah started crying to "help my mommy and daddy" he cried "it's okay everything will be okay" a police woman said as she walked up "okay" he said sniffing we watched them take out out parents and put them in the ambulance "we would out the course of the fire" a fireman said "what?!" I asked "the stove tops where on and the fireplace" he said "oh my god mom probably forgot to turn them off last night after dinner" I said I said as tears ran down my face

The fireman walked away "what will happen to us?" I asked the nice police officer "well it says they were your foster parents so since you're 16 and can drive now I assume we will give you some money to buy your own place" she said l but don't I have to be 18?" I asked "it doesn't really matter if you're old enough" she said I just stared at her in shock. I couldn't believe what I just heard "um okay" I said this is what I wanted in the first place plus I am going to the same school!

It's been a month since the accident and me and Noah are living in a new apartment and I have a job and Noah's in daycare so everything is good. The next day I was going back to school after my little break so I was excited to see Alex. I walked into 2 period, Alex ran to me and pulled me out of class Into the hallway "where have you been? I have been worried, I've missed you!" Said Alex "I'm sorry" I said as I looked down "I don't want to hear I'm sorry I want to know why I'm worried about you" he said softly "I'm sorry my parents died and I'm living with my little brother mom it's hard" I said quietly "oh my god are you okay?" He asked "no not really but I'm living with my 7 year old brother so you know you" I said "you're living by yourself with him!" he asked "um yeah kinda" I said "oh my you can come live with me!" He said "are you sure?" I asked "yes I'm sure" he said "okay" I said then we walked back to class "we'll I'm not surprised to see Emilia and her boyfriend 20 minutes late" the teacher said as she turned to us I just looked at him and smiled then went to my seat. It was the end of the day and Alex drove me to Noah's daycare to pick him up then we drove to my house to pack our stuff then we went to his house.

"Alright we're here" said Alex "yay!" Noah jumped up from his seat "noah! Sit down you could get hurt he hasn't parked yet" I said "sorry sissy" he said as he sat back down "okay we're parked you can get up now" I said to Noah Alex got out of the car and opened the door for us Noah ran out the door as I walked behind "wow your house is very pretty" I said smiling "is he you new boyfriend" said noah I put my hand over his mouth "Noah" I said glaring at him "sorry about him" I smiled awkwardly "it's okay" he said then opened the door "mom come downtown" he shouted a pretty young woman came down the stairs she had brown curly hair with green eyes, she looked exactly like Alex "wow your moms very pretty" I said he smiled "oooo is this the pretty girl you like that you have been talking baker non stop" she said as she smiled I blushed and so did he "mom" he glared at her "what, sorry" she said "hello, I'm Emily rose" I said a I put my hand out "oh aren't you lovely" she said as she shook my hand "I'm Jane" she said "well nice to meet you Jane" I said as I smiled "mom she needs a place to stay you don't mind if she stays here right?" He asked "no I don't mind at all!" She said "make yourself at home" she smiled then walked away "ware should we unpack and or sleep" I said "oh um I haven't thought about that maybe you could stay in-"she can stay in guest bedroom downstairs" Jane shouted from upstairs "right I'll show you the way" said alex. Once we got to our room it was a room that was connected to a bathroom and a smaller room so Noah can sleep in the small room and I can sleep in the main room! "Oh my god! You're the best!" I ran to hug him and he blushed "your welcome he said I'll let you unpack" Alex said as he left the room.