5. Lunch.

I think it's time for me to start taking her out for lunch and dinner. But, maybe it can wait for a few days.

6.Dinner.

Because of our work, Advika and I rarely have dinner together. I need to change that. Recently, I started finishing my work early and going back home early to spend time with my Pooh. I also need to use that time to spend with Advika and have dinner together. 

7. Sleep.

Just like I thought above, we need to start sharing a bed.

After writing down all these points, I set my pen down. Are these the only things that a couple does in common? No, right? This thought made me think of the times that I spent with Akki. The thighs we shared. The thoughts we shared. The things we had in common. Everything. Every damn thing, making my heart squeeze tight in pain. But I immediately shook my head trying to flee the thoughts away. 

I don’t deserve her. She deserves better. And moreover it has to be only Advika now. The woman who blindly held my hand walked into my house. 

Setting the paper aside, I again picked up the coffee cup. It’s still a bit warm. Taking a sip, I again felt refreshed. 

Listen to her….. Whatever she speaks….

Speak to her…. Whatever you want…..

Share with her…. Whatever you have….”

“Be attentive to her words, Jai. Spend time with her. Understand her in and out. Try everything that is in your will power to make her understand that you’re gonna stick around.” 

Advika and never had a proper conversation apart from needed. In all these days, we also neer shared anything. About our lives, our feelings. Nothing much. Actually, that sharing comes from trusting. We never had that. Though I know that I can trust her, I just never cared about that. I also never bothered giving her an opportunity to trust me. 

I need to change those. Change many things between us. 

Right from the way we communicate to the way we share our thoughts.

From the way we usually avoid each other to the way where we stick to each other.

From the way where we feel uncomfortable with each other to the way where we feel safe, secured, loved and cherished with each other. 

Haye!!! There are many things that need to be done!! 

And sitting here and brainstorming is not going to work. I better move my a**.

So, I immediately stood up. I picked that menu paper, folded it and paced in my coat pocket along with my pen. I grabbed the coffee cup and threw it in the trash can. I then sort of raced to my cabin, determined to finish work early and go home early. 

By 7 in the evening, I completed all my urgent works and wrapped up for the day. Ignoring my assistant, who entered with another new file, I exited my office.

_____________ 

Killing in the engine in our garage, I hopped out of my car. There is no sight of Advika’s scooty in the garage. I looked at my watch and it read, 7.45 P.M. She and I don't really have timing sense. 

I picked up my phone from my pants pocket and dialed one of our guards whom I assigned with Advika.

“Mam is still dealing with clients, sir.” He responded. 

“Ok. Bring her back safely.” I then cut the call.

Walking up into the living room, I found Maa and Papa on the living room sofa while my little Pooh was roaming around in his little car.

“Pooh!!” I called him.

Hearing me, he immediately stopped his car, got down and ran towards me. Picking him up, I started tickling him. His silently gigged and his happy face made me feel relaxed.

“Jai, Advika still isn’t home. She might be late. You go and freshen up. I'll serve you dinner.”

At Maa’s words, I looked at her, “I asked her guards. Apparently she still has some customers with her. And also, let her come. We can have dinner together.” 

At my words, both Maa and Papa looked at me surprised. Ok, this is actually a surprise for me too. Wanting to avoid their reaction, I looked away. 

“That's a good thing to hear. At least go and freshen up.” At Papa’s words, I looked at him and noticed a gentle smile on his face. 

Maybe this is going to be good. 

Maybe. I hope so.

**********************************************