Joshaya Wedding Time

Maya woke up at 7:55 am and she knew what the day was. She exhaled as she jumped out of bed while she slowly went through the shower. She took her time and with that, she had managed to do a lot. She had gotten clean, dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt, and she went ahead to get a quick breakfast. After that she got into her car and drove to the venue. It wasn't much use that the venue was over an hour away making Maya stress that she would be late, but she was glad that she made it in time. She smiled as she already saw Abigail and Jasmine there.

"There's the bride. Come on. We are running out of time," Abigail said as Maya looked at her.

"Don't cause her to stress right now, okay? It is barely ten and we have until like 2pm. Come on. Let's grab some coffee. Abigail, could you let the make-up artist know that Maya is here while I get coffee please?" Jasmine asked as Abigail was off.

"Thank you," Maya said as they went inside the venue.

"How are you feeling?" Jasmine asked as she prepared three cups of coffee.

"Nervous. I feel like everything is going crazy. But I also feel like things could be worse or something. I'm getting married," maya said as Jasmine handed her a cup of steaming coffee.

"You will be fine," Jasmine said as they saw how Andrew came in.

"I'm not gonna bother, but your fiancé sends this," Andrew said as he gave Maya an envelope.

"Thank you," Maya said as Andrew was off.

"Who's walking you down the aisle?" Jasmine asked.

"Alan is. Let's do this," Maya said as she sat down and the make-up artist came in.

"You girls ready?" she asked.

"Just a moment please," Maya said as she opened the envelope and started to read.

Dear Future Mrs. Matthews.

Never did I think would I stand at the aisle with anyone at the age of twenty, and now I am here with you. Maya, you are the biggest gift that has come across my path, and I can't wait to build a life with you.

I promise that you are making the right choice.

See you in a bit, Gorgeous.

Lots of love,
Josh.

"Someone felt romantic

"Someone felt romantic. You ready?" Jasmine asked as Abigail came in.

"Yes, yes I am. Let's do this," Maya said as she sat down.

"Josh, stop pacing, will ya?" Cory said as he saw how Shawn came in.

"Where is the groom?" Shawn asked as Josh exhaled.

"Thank hell you are here," Josh said.

"He is overly nervous," Cory said.

"He's twenty and getting married. I will be too. But I'm guessing the girl is one in a million," Shawn said as Josh got his phone out, showing Shawn a picture of them together.