Shopping

"You weren't kidding when you said that the wedding was being arranged in literally no time. How are you guys going to be doing all of this?" Abigail asked as Maya went to get dressed.

"I have no idea. If it's a disaster, we are blaming our parents. I honestly can't care less. The wedding isn't between two people who love each other. So we don't really care. At least I don't," Maya said.

"Guess so," Abigail said as Maya stepped out of the dressing room.

"Too puffy," Maya said as Abigail exhaled.

"Maya, what is it that you are looking for? Because we've been here for 3 hours already. This sure feels like a real damn wedding," Abigail said.

"I don't know. I guess I am acting like this is my one and only wedding. If me and Josh end up getting a divorce, I know I won't get married again. Things will be too awkward for me to remarry again," Maya said.

"Maya, you will definitely be able to get married after this," Abigail said as Maya's eyes landed on a dress.

She smiled while looking at it as Abigail instantly knew that Maya found the dress. She looked as Maya went back into the dressing room while she fell down to the couch. Waiting singular minutes, Abigail saw as Maya came out and her mouth fell open.

"Maya, how the hecking hell does this look so good on you?" Abigail asked as Maya looked into the mirror, her eyes instantly watering up.

"Think I'm going to say yes to the dress," Maya said.