4 Days Left To Go

Monday came with its own set of difficulties. As more people started to show up for the wedding of a lifetime, Maya was getting more and more nervous about how it would all end. She looked as her mother was busy doing work around the house as she saw how Josh pulled his car up into the driveway. Maya smiled as she went out of the house and he had approached her.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Maya asked.

"I actually have something I wanna show you," Josh said.

"Not another surprise. Okay. Let's go then," Maya said as both of them had gotten into Josh's car.

Everything changed for Maya in the last few days and nearly everything became more... Intense. The way she and Josh looked at each other, the way he would talk to her. Ever car drives felt more intense. Josh had stopped the car in front of a house as Maya looked at him.

"You brought me to a house? Are we visiting family?" Maya asked as Josh shook his head.

"I brought you to our home," Josh said as Maya looked shocked at him.

"Wait what?" Maya asked.

"Maya Hart, welcome to your new home," Josh said as both he and Maya got out of the car.

"This is our place?" Maya asked as Josh nodded.

"I just got done renovating it late last night," Josh said.

"This is..." Maya said as she saw how there was blood in Josh's hand.

"What did you do?" Maya asked as she took Josh's hand in hers and looked at the cut.

"It's nothing. Just a little cut," Josh said.

"Looks like more than just a cut. What happened?" Maya asked.

"It's nothing," Josh said.

"It's not nothing," Maya said.

"Don't worry about it. I went to the ER yesterday. I'm fine," Josh said as Maya smiled.

"When did you do this?" Maya asked.

"We've had the house for literally decades, but nobody wanted to live here. When I remembered about it a few weeks ago, I thought I could maybe renovate it, and we could have a home," Josh said.

"This is amazing," Maya said.

"You haven't seen the inside yet. Come on," Josh said as he took Maya's hand and leaded her into the house.

 Come on," Josh said as he took Maya's hand and leaded her into the house