3 Days Left

Mature content!!
Kinda?

Maya exhaled as she looked at the Tuesday morning and shook her head as the hot sun came in through her window. She smiled as she sat up and her blonde hair slowly fell against her back. The lose curls came thumbling over her shoulders while she heard her phone buzzing. She smiled as she took her phone and quickly went to her messages seeing the most recent one.

Josh Matthews - Good morning, Gorgeous.

Maya and Josh have gotten closer with the days and since their second kiss that took place yesterday, Maya was excited to see where her life with Josh could go. But, Maya didn't just think about what would happen after the wedding, she also thought about where her life could be in 20 years. Smiling at the message, Maya quickly changed Josh's contact name as she messaged him back.

Maya - Morning.

She smiled as she went from her bed to her dresser and got out a green romper along with some black wedges. She had gotten dressed, allowing her hair to go wild and she heard her phone again

Josh - Quick warning; Cory is heading to Philadelphia today and he isn't happy regarding the decision about Riley and the whole maid of honor thing.

Maya exhaled as she knew something like this would happen. She shook her head as she grabbed her handbag and headed out of her room, and into the kitchen. She smiled at her mother while she knew that things were going to end badly.

"Is everything okay, Baby Girl?" Katy asked as Maya poured herself some coffee into a travel mug.

"Apparently not. Josh's older brother has an issue with me putting Abigail as maid of honor instead of his daughter," Maya said.

"The role is kinda a family thing," Katy said as Maya looked at her mother.

"I'm not comfortable with my maid of honor being someone I have met once. Abby should have it. She's my best friend, Mom, and she's been apart of my life for literal years now," Maya said as her phone rang

"Hi, Josh," Maya said.

"Morning. What are you doing tonight?" Josh asked as Maya smiled.

"Nothing, why?" Maya asked.

"I want to introduce you to a few people that are going to be at the wedding. Some of my friends," Josh said.

"Where and what time?" Maya asked.

"Let's say Johnny's at seven," Josh said.

"I'll meet you there. I gotta go now. I'm meeting Abigail to finalize a last few things for the wedding," Maya said.

"Good luck. Talk later," Josh said.

"Bye," Maya said as she hung up and quickly got her things.

"Okay, I'm off, Mom," Maya said as she headed out of the door.

"Maya, please be careful," Katy said as she went outside the house, catching Maya as she was getting into her car.

"Why?" Maya asked.

"Just be careful, sweetheart," Katy said as she went back inside the house.

"Come on, Maya. You have to admit. That woman's face when I told her that the dress had stains on was absolutely funny. I mean she..."

Maya's thoughts wasn't at the task on her hand at the moment. She and Abigail had decided to go check if things were fine with the dresses that would be send to them the morning of, but all Maya could think about was what her mother had told her. 'Be careful'. Those two words were all over her mind, and she wondered what they had meant. They were now at Starbucks getting coffee, but Maya didn't even hear her best friend.