Explaining/Ships

Alot of you might wonder how did we even think of these ships and how it would even work well we don't stick to canon well we kinda try to with powers and everything like leaving their goals and what not but it all actually started with one simple marriage ship that kinda now grew there is a family tree for it so here..

Let me list it off if you don't understand

Figure/Godverse/STS (call him whatever) Sans is married to Yukari and Junkou from Touhou these 3 have a married relationship and are expecting twins from Yukari soon the twins are actually also Junkou children but her being clay she can't bare children..

Junkou adopted Kurapika due to the fact Junkou sees similarities of her now deceased child with kurapika and is protective over them..

Figure adopted Kumagawa due to their similarities on fictional power scaling but also for their attitudes
(this godverse strays from his canon counterpart due to the fact he is abit perverted especially towards his wives but is also playful)
but since Kumagawa is figure child that makes kurapika their brother..

Kurapika being the adopted son of junkou (more like kidnapping) has more abilities that I do not know of yet but is the same the fact is their now in a relationship with Insanity Sans..why cause I feel that kura would be able to help and sooth insanity not canon one of course that one feels nothing but I keep insanity the same at times
(you might see insanity being shipped with others for the reason it's a different timeline and at times we just make them date others you will see)

Kumagawa now being the son of Figure loves his new family and siblings well they will soon gain more but he keeps his Abilities to try and not let the family break just in case of course but the family here care for each other figure might not show it but he is protective.. Kumagawa might get with or marry Everything Sans from godverse the reason being the ability
(also cause he doesn't get that much attention and him saying how at times he wishes he never existed or he has no purpose I gave him one to be with a lover)

All of the ships are boy x boy if you don't like it then don't read we try to stick to canon but of course it's hard to make ships if they were canon like dream x cross in canon they would be friends not even close ones but never get into a relationship..

Ships from the fandoms

Genshin Impact
Venti x Adam/Alpha Sans
(both would be a good couple in our opinion one is sad and alone walking the multiverse no one able to see him the other is a god of freedom who would show care to the poor soul it would be a happy couple since both are good people and are surprisingly better together well again our opinion)