.36.

Wendy's POV
Changsub's family helped me a lot to celebrate New Year. They prepared so many foods for us and they even ordered a cake just for me because they thought that welcoming me in the family needs cake HAHAHA. They're so cute.

Wendy: Eomonim, Abeoji, Maknae (changsub's sister, I forgot her name), I have some gifts for you guys. I really hope you'll like it.

LCS mom: you don't have to, seungwan-ah. But thank you for this. *Opens the gift*

LCS sister: woah, new shoes! Thanks unnie!

LCS dad: We really appreciate you giving gifts, but next time you don't have to. Your presence is enough for us, wan.

LCS mom: Yeah, sure. You scared her.

LCS dad: I'm already sorry, yeobo.

Changsub: Mom, dad, stop bickering. It's New Year for someone's sake.

LCS mom: I don't know why you loved my son, wan-ah. He's not that handsome. *Chuckles*

Changsub: Aish, eomma!

Wendy: He may be not that handsome, but he's kind, eomonim HAHAHAHA

LCS mom: Yeah, that's right HAHAHA

After that, we ate and had fun. His other relatives came and welcomed me with warm hugs. They are so nice! Now I know why Changsub is very kind and caring. His family is very nice too!

12:00am

Changsub: Happy New Year, my love!

Wendy: Happy New Year, oppa!

Changsub: *kissed my lips* i love you

Wendy: I love you too!

___________________________________________
Sorry for making it short, this is just a continuation of the last chapter HAHAHAHAHHA.