.04.

SUNGJAE'S POV

We were in the Practice room 'cuz we're going to have a comeback this coming June. We want to make it a blast so we are practising hard. Not to disappoint melodies too.

Choreographer: Okay, Let's call it a day. Thank you, guys!

BTOB members: Kamsahamnida!

Our choreographer left. I will drink water first, I'm really thirsty! Changsub hyung is drinking coffee again, It's his third time!! I really don't know, He's really addicted to coffee.

Sungjae: Hyung! You're drinking coffee again!

Changsub: Looks like you're concern to me now, huh?

Sungjae: Ani! I'm just concern to your family. Not you.

Changsub: Aish! You!

Eunkwang: Hey, Hey, Be quiet! Manager hyung is here and has something to tell us.

Minhyuk: Hyung, Why you looking sad? Something wrong?

Manager: Minhyuk-ssi, about the We Got Married.

Minhyuk: What is it hyung? Tell us.

Manager: Wendy, declined your offer.

*All of them are shocked, Minhyuk is sad*

Minhyuk: I expected this already. Just like what Changsub said, Wendy is not into boys.

Eunkwang: Minhyuk-ah, don't be sad.

Manager: Minhyuk-ah, Wendy said that she's sorry. And also want to make it up to you in the future. That's why she kept the show for BTOB and RED VELVET by replacing her by someone in their group to keep in touch with all of you.

Minhyuk: Oh, jjinja?! That would be nice also! I will get to see Wendy.

Changsub: Who would replace Wendy then? IRENE? I'll go with it.

Manager: No, Wendy also decided that Sungjae could partner her replacement.

Sungjae: Me? Why me?

Manager: I don't know.

Eunkwang: Wait, if it's Sungjae. It will be their maknae then!

Peniel: Who? Yeri?

Hyunsik: No, Peniel. Yeri is too young. Could it be Joy?

Ilhoon: It's Seulgi maybe. Sungjae likes older girls.

Changsub: Lol true. He likes noonas.

Manager: Just talk about that later. Get yourselves ready to go home. It's too late.

BTOB: Nae!

*AT THEIR DORM*

Sungjae: Hyung, gwaenchanha?

Minhyuk: oh? Yeah, I'm fine why?

Changsub: You look sad, wanna drink?

Eunkwang: Yeah, Minhyuk. We'll join you.

Minhyuk: Aniya, gwaenchanha. I'm happy, 'cuz I still have the chance to see her and to have a bonding with her. With them, Red velvet.

Hyunsik: Hyung, you sure?

Minhyuk: Yeah, I'm fine and sure. Get in bed guys. It's time to sleep.

Ilhoon: Goodnight, hyung!

Eunkwang: Goodnight, all!

Changsub: Goodnight, fellas!

Hyunsik: Goodnight!

Peniel: Goodnight, Hyungs, Iloonie and Sungjae!

Sungjae: Goodnight, hyungs!

It's so sad that Wendy noona declined the offer. Minhyuk hyung looked really sad. I feel bad for him. But, maybe Wendy noona has a reason why she declined the offer. I have to sleep. I have schedules tommorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww, gwaenchanha. BUT, YEAH! AS YOU CAN SEE. PENIEL THE BEST BOY!