.14.

CHANGSUB'S POV
I woke up 3am because of something tickles me and makes me suffocated. I saw Seungwan sleeping on my shoulder. I guess it's not suffocating anymore lol HAHAHAHA

I looked are her sleep. She looks peaceful when sleeping. I can't see her mad, sick nor sad. I just see her like she's sleeping with a beautiful dream in her mind.

I decided to take a picture of her since the lights are still open. She's cute! I can see her beautiful lips that makes me want to kiss her. Argghhh! Get yourself up, Lee Changsub!

She has many pictures in my phone now HAHAHA cutie! I better make her an album in my phone. I made an album just for her beautiful face and named it "yeppeun wanna" (pretty wanna).

I remembered what I said earlier after shoot, "JUST FOR THE SHOW". Argh, I don't want to say it now. It's too early. What if she doesn't like me? I have to seek half assurance from her. I feel sorry for saying that tho.

I kissed her forehead and took it a picture! I'm crazy arghh! She's too cute! I can't resist her! I like her! Gosh, what am I saying right now?! But yeah, I like her. She's not that hard to like to. She's kind and caring. Sometimes acting like a man and most of the time, woman. She's someone I can talk to when Chorong is not around. I see her as my future wife not as sister. What?! Future wife!! Anyways, I like everything about her. That's what I know and that's what I'm going to remember forever.

I get back to sleep and leave her sleeping on my shoulder. She can sleep on my shoulder anytime she want to. She can cry, laugh or get mad. Even if I feel numb, I'll stay. I'll be right by her side. Oh, why am I being cheesy at 3am? I better go sleep.

*MORNING*
IRENE'S POV
I woke up early since we have visitors. But what I saw after I opened my eyes is..

WENDY AND CHANGSUB HUGGING EACH OTHER!!!!

Oh gosh! What happened to them! Please tell me no one saw this before me! I have to wake them up before anyone see them hugging each other like that.

I decided to wake Wendy up since this girl is an easy wakey. She wakes up right away. She's not a sleepyhead like Seulgi and Joy lol.

Irene: *Whispers* Yah! Son Seungwan! Wake up!

Wendy: Nae, unnie? Waeyo?

Irene: *Whispers* Look at what position you are in right now! Don't freak out! Everyone is sleeping except us!

Wendy: What the!

Irene: Shhhhh!

Wendy: Oh gosh!

Irene: Get up! Let's go at the kitchen!

I walked inside the kitchen and waited for her to get up.

Irene: What was that?

Wendy: I don't know, unnie. I just don't know anything. How we ended up sleeping like that.

Irene: Aish, thank God I am the first one to wake up! What if someone saw you?

Wendy: Argh, unnie please be quiet about this, okay?

Irene: Araseo. But now, help me cook!

Wendy: Nae, unnie. I will.

Irene: Let's wash our faces first.

Wendy: Nae!

Aigoo, uri Seungwan is a big girl now! HAHAHAHAHA It's good seeing him with a guy except Eunhyuk oppa tho. I wonder what relationship they will have in the future. I'll vote for Changsub for now HAHAHAHAHA nice move, oppa! HAHAHA