.13.

CHANGSUB'S POV
It is a normal day today. We have schedules and meetings. We are now at our last meeting and it is about bbyu's WGM.

Manager: So this is just a short meeting. I know you are all tired. So let me make it fast.

BTOB: Nae!

Manager: So as you know, this is about Sungjae and Joy's WGM. They are going to cast another guest from Red Velvet and BTOB and it has to be picked by Sungjae and Joy. Joy picked Wendy again. So now, Sungjae, who are you going to pick? 

Sungjae: Uhmm, yeah. I want to pick Minhyuk hyung since you said Seungwan noona is there. But, sorry hyung. I'll choose Changsub hyung.

Minhyuk: It's okay, Sungjae. You can also choose Changsub. He's close to Wendy more than me. She's going to be more comfortable to him.

Peniel: *Whispers* Hyung, Minhyuk hyung is jealous of you.

Changsub: Eh? He doesn't have to.

Manager: It is set, then. I'm going to call the staffs later to say that Changsub will go. Are you okay with it Subbie?

Changsub: oh? Can it be Minhyuk hyung? I still have things to do.

Sungjae: What kind of things hyung?

Changsub: Things. You know, I need to exercise, I need to compose and so on.

Sungjae: You're going to decline a one day shoot just for it? Waeyo? You don't want to be the representative as may friend?

Changsub: Sungjae-ah, don't get me wrong. Pabo-yah!

Sungjae: You're the one making things weird and wrong, hyung.

Changsub: Araseo, araseo. I'll go.

Sungjae: Ani, if you don't want it. It's okay.

Changsub: Aniya, I'll go. But, I'm going to talk to you later araseo?

Sungjae: Araseo.

The meeting continued with more things to do.

After 5 minutes, the meeting ended. Our manager drove us home.

30 minutes, we are already in our dorm. We went inside our room and change clothes. Sungjae came to me and ask what am I going to say.

Sungjae: Hyung

Changsub: Sungjae-ah, the reason I don't want to go because Seungwan is there. Peniel whispered to me earlier and he said Hyung is jealous of me. I don't want him to misunderstood me.

Sungjae: Hyung, You're noona's friend too right? Why do you have to adjust for hyung? Do you like her? Hyung is just a fan of her. Nothing more nothing less, hyung. Don't be so dramatic. You're not in a love triangle.

Changsub: You have a point. I was scared that hyung will get mad. The last time we we're with Red Velvet, he asked me after if I like Seungwan.

Sungjae: Oh? Jinjja?

Changsub: Yeah! That's why I'm being careful when it's about Wendy.

Sungjae: She's your friend hyung! There's nothing to be careful of. Unless...

*changsub looking nervous*

Sungjae: Oh? Hyung? Why are you blushing? OH!! DON'T TELL MEEEE!!!

Changsub: Yah! Be quiet! It's not that I like her so much. I am not sure yet.

Sungjae: Oh!! Hyung!!

Changsub: Be quiet. Don't let others know. I'll make sure of it first.

Sungjae: Araseo. Just tell me if something improves okay? I'll help you to noona yieee HAHAHAHA