.12.

WENDY'S POV
It's 7 in the morning and I am getting ready for my schedule. Today, I'm going to have a guesting as representative of Red Velvet for Joy and Sungjae's We Got Married.

I am now going to eat but, I don't know what to eat. I am too lazy to cook. Irene unnie is still sleeping and so other members. Joy is not here tho lol.

I opened the refrigerator and saw a box and it has cookies. I now remembered this cupcakes! This is from Changsub oppa, the one he made last week! Gladly I have this! Even if it's too salty, I'll eat it. It's good tho.

Manager: Wendy, we have to go now. Just bring your food and eat it in the car. We've got long way to go.

Wendy: Nae, oppa! Coming!

I went outside bringing my bag and my breakfast. I went inside the car and sit at the back.

I am too nervous to go there. Omo. What if I stutter or what if I'm not that funny? What if I'm boring when I talk? Aish!

Wendy: Oh! Oppa, can you stop the car? I'll buy drinks. I forgot to bring one.

Manager: I'll buy it, what drink do you want?

Wendy: A coffee and a bottle of water will do, oppa. Thank you!

Manager: Araseo. Wait here.

Minutes passed, Manager oppa got into the car again having what I made him bought.

Wendy: Oppa, did you buy something for yourself?

Manager: Ani. I already ate breakfast.

Wendy: Oh? Is that so? Araseo. Thank you for this, oppa!

After 20 minutes, we are already here at the MBC Building.

Manager: Wendy, I know that you know that you are going to be ONE of the guests today.

Wendy: ONE? Of the guests? Who's the other one?

Manager: You and Eunkwang was chosen to be the guests today.

Wendy: Oh? Eunkwang oppa? Okay.

We went inside the designated dressing room. And I'm not the only one who'a going to use the room. I will be woth Eunkwang oppa! HAHAHAHA that funny oppa.