.21.

JOY'S POV
All of you might think that Sungjae oppa and I are legitimately together because of our closeness we build on We Got Married.

Well to think of it, he has a fling right now and also a celebrity. I don't see him as a man also. I don't like anybody right now. I want to be single as much as possible. I just like him as a friend.

Sungjae oppa is now my bestfriend, the ultimate one. The brother-like oppa, the caring one, the daddy one. We treasure each other the most that's why our bonding is so strong.

*Joy's phone rings*

Speaking of the oppa, Sungjae oppa is calling...

Joy: Hello?

Sungjae: Sooyoung-ah, where are you?

Joy: I'm still at the dorm, oppa.

Sungjae: Araseo, I'll pick you up.

Joy: Okay, drive safe!

*call ended*

Wendy: Hey, Joy.

Joy: Nae, unnie?

Wendy: Why are you still here? It's already 8am.

Joy: Yeah, I'm just preparing myself while waiting for Sungjae oppa.

Wendy: He's going to pick you up? What will his fling say? She might burst out lol.

Joy: I know her, unnie. She also onows me, the whole We Got Married scenario.

Wendy: Aren't you jealous? Don't you like him? The way you look at him on cam or off cam is not normal tho.

Joy: Unnie, you know that being in a relationship is not my priority this time, right? It's just for the show. Nothing more.

Wendy: Well, you know. Feelings do develop.

Joy: Unnie, for us? I think no. We are just friends. Sibling-friends rather.

Wendy: Araseo. But tell me if you have someone you like, okay?

Joy: Nae, unnie. But for now, mind your own business with Changsub oppa HAHAHAHA

Wendy: Eh? HAHAHA He doesn't like me, Irene unnie it is.

Joy: Eh? How can you say that?

Wendy: Well, you know. The last time we had a bond, he's always with unnie. And I'm not mad at unnie. I accept it. It's not that we are in a relationship, right? HAHAHAHA He's just courting me, he can change or stop whenever he wants.

Joy: Unnie, That's not manly. If he courts you, meaning he loves you.

Wendy: But, I guess he wanted to stop. 'Cuz you know, your unnie is stubborn HAHAHA

Joy: Unnie, You're not stubborn. You're back at it again.

*knock knock*

Sungjae: Sooyoung-ah

Joy: Oh? Oppa, come in.

The door opened spitting out Sungjae oppa with Changsub oppa.

Joy: Oppa? Why are you here? Are you coming to the shoot?

Wendy: I'm going upstairs, Sooyoung-ah. Be safe! Yook Sungjae, take care of her okay?

Sungjae: Nae, noona.

Changsub: Wait! Seungwan-ah. I'm here to talk to you.

Joy: Ow.

Sungjae: Noona, we gotta get going. Annyeong!