.05.

YERI'S POV

Ice Cream Cake promotion has now ended. I barely sleep because of photoshoots, shows, promotions, performance and all. I can finally sleep for 24 hours, just joking. I have to rest. This is bad, I think I'm getting fever. 

*knock, knock* 

Irene: Yerim? Going to sleep?

Yeri: Nae, unnie. Waeyo?

Irene: Geunyang bwo (Just), it's like something is wrong with Joy. I guess she's pressured after what Wendy did about We Got Married. You and Joy get along the most, I am thinking if she said something to you.

Yeri: Uhm, yeah. I know that she's pressured, she said that to me days ago. But she also said that she's happy, she's just nervous about who's going to be her partner. Seungwan unnie didn't say anything about who's going to be Joy unnie's partner.

Irene: Oh! I see. You can sleep now. I'm going to my room and sleep too. Sleep well, Yerim-ah.

Yeri: Nae, unnie! You too.

Irene unnie left and I'm going to sleep now. I feel restless tho.

**THE NEXT DAY**

WENDY'S POV

It's 1pm in the afternoon and I've got nothing to do. I want to go shopping but I don't think my Manager will allow me to go out. Being an idol is hard, but I want it, I want to inspire others that's why I'm here and I'm going to be grateful for that. Back at the topic, I will try asking my Manager.

Wendy: Oppa, Can I go out shopping?

Manager: Wae? Do you have anything important to buy?

Wendy: I don't have a certain thing to buy. I just want to take a peek at the mall.

Manager: Who's going to be with you? 

Wendy: No one. 

Manager: Eh? Try asking other members.

Wendy: Okay, wait for a bit

I walked upstairs and check if someone is awake by now. 

I saw Seulgi and Yeri are awake, better ask them Wendy. I walked to Seulgi's room and ask if she wants to go with me shopping but she declined the offer 'cuz she's too tired. I asked Yeri if she's going to come with me but she declined it also. I can't push them 'cuz I know they're tired. I went downstairs and saw Joy drinking milk.

Wendy: Sooyoung-ah

Joy: Nae, unnie? 

Wendy: Do you wanna come with me go shopping?

Joy: Is it okay to Manager oppa?

Wendy: Yeah. He told me that If someone accompanied me to the mall, he'll allow me to go then.

Joy: Then, that's great. I'll go take a bath.

Wendy: Okay, I'll go take a bath too.

After half an hour of preparing, we got to go outside and Manager oppa drove us to the mall. I asked Joy if she wants to go somewhere and buy something, she said she wants to buy perfume. Buying perfume sounds great. I should buy too.

*Arrived at the perfume store*

Wendy: Sooyoung-ah, the smell of this place smells like you HAHAHA

Joy: Yeah, I know. I should endorse this in the future HAHAHA

Wendy: Yes, you better. It will be a big hit.