.11.

YERI'S POV
Today, we're going to meet BTOB oppa-deul and go to their dorm after. Sooyoung unnie said that they planned a bonding again. I didn't get to join them before because I have a schedule that time.

I went downstairs and wait for Wendy unnie. The other members are still getting ready.

After 10 minutes of waiting, Wendy unnie is now here.

Yeri: Unnie, go upstairs and change your clothes quick! We might get late.

Wendy: Araseo.

Yeri: Where have you been tho?

Wendy: Eunhyuk oppa.

Yeri: Ohhh.

After 10 minutes, we are already set. We went inside the car. Irene unnie is sitting beside the driver's seat. Me and Seulgi unnie are at the front seat. Seungwan and Joy unnie are at the back seat.

Irene: Sooyoung-ah, have you already texted Sungjae? Say that we're on our way now.

Joy: Nae, I already did unnie.

Seulgi: Wow, we're going to meet BTOB again. Yeri is now with us. We're complete now!

Wendy: Seulgi, be quiet. You're too excited!

Joy: Lol unnie. Seulgi unnie is excited! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Wendy: Oh? Who is it, Kang Seulgi? Why are you so excited?

Seulgi: Huh? Aniya. You two are really..

Irene: Aigoo, Seulgi-ah! HAHAHAHAHA

Seulgi: Aish unnie you too?

HAHAHA making fun of Seulgi unnie was really good! It's so easy to make her pissed HAHAHAHA.

After 30 mins, we are already here at BTOB's dorm. I ringed the doorbell, the door opened with Minhyuk oppa fscing us.

Minhyuk: Oh! Red velcet is here! Welcome!

Red Velvet: Annyeonghasaeyo!

Manager: Annyeonghasaeyo!

Minhyuk: Annyeonghasaeyo! Here, come inside! Free to feel at home chingu-deul! Sit here. I'll call the other members!

Red Velvet: Kamsahamnida!

Sungjae: Waaaa! Joy is here! Annyeong, Sooyoung-ah!

Joy: Oppa? What's with you? Why are you so excited? HAHAHAHA

Sungjae: Oh? Nothing! Hi Irene noona, Seulgi noona, Seungwan noona. And oh! YERI IS HERE!! NICE MEETING YOU YERI-SSI!

Irene: Sungjae-ah, is meeting Joy was that good to you? You're too excited! HAHAHAHA

Changsub: Oh, Red Velvet chingu! Annyeong!

Red Velvet: Annyeonghasaeyo!

Changsub: Seungwan-ah! HAHAHA annyeong!

Joy: What did you call him, oppa? Did you call her by her real name?

Changsub: Oh? Yes. Why?

Joy: Ooohhhh, since when oppa?

Changsub: Since when what?

Joy: Since when did you call her Seungwan? HAHAHA

Wendy: Yah! Park Sooyoung, why do you have to make it a big issue?

Irene: No one is calling you Seungwan except us and your other CLOSE friends. Are you two close already? HAHAHAHA

Changsub: Ah, I got the permission to call her Seungwan when we baked before.