.02.

CHANGSUB'S POV

Recording, Practice, Photoshoots for comebacks are really tiring. I need to drink coffee and sleep.

Hyunsik: Hyung, that's your third coffee for today. Don't over drink coffee.

Minhyuk: Changsub-ah, I told you not to drink so many coffee for a day. It might cause palpitation.

Changsub: Nan-gwaenchanha hyung.

Eunkwang: That coffee is your last coffee for today, Lee Changsub. Araseo?

Changsub: Nae, hyung.

After I drink coffee, I went to our room and opened my phone to browse and to disturb Chorong, my best friend from APINK.

MESSAGE

Changsub: Yah! What are u doing?

Chorong: Nothing, Why? Ready to disturb me again huh?

Changsub: Yeah! Come on, let's play!

Chorong: No, I'm tired.

Changsub: Just one game, chongie. Please.

Chorong: Arghhh, araseo. 

We played for five times until I feel sleepy. I messaged her and say that I'm going to sleep lol. She was so pissed about that HAHAHA.

I wokeup the next day and went outside of our dorm 'cuz I want air lol. After I did that, I went inside to make coffee and chill. I opened my laptop and received a mail from CUBE entertainment, our agency.

E-MAIL

To: BTOB

           I, the CEO of CUBE entertainment, want to have a meeting to the seven of you. One of you will participate in a reality show, We Got Married. I want all of you at saturday morning, don't be late.  

                                                                                                                                                    FROM: CEO Jang,

                                                                                                                                       CEO of CUBE ENTERTAINMENT

Okay? Who will be our partner? oh, wait. Who will join this reality show? Minhyuk hyung? I'm probably sure, he is.

*At the company building*

CEO Jang: So I called all of you 'cuz one of them members will be participating in We Got Married. What do you want to know first?

Eunkwang: Who among us will join?

Peniel: That will be the last question hyung. Try to ask from what girl group it is.

Eunkwang: Oh, you have a point peuni. So, from what girl group is it then?

CEO Jang: You have choices to make.

Changsub: Eh? choices? gosh! HAHAHAHA

*All of the members are excited*

Sungjae: What are the choices?

CEO Jang: You have to choose. APINK?

Eunkwang: OH! APINK! They are our friends. Let's pick them!

CEO Jang: Eunkwang, I'm not done yet.

Eunkwang:  Oh, Sorry sir! HAHAHAH

CEO Jang: So, the second one is gfriend. 

*members are fascinated*

CEO Jang: The last choice will be, RED VELVET.

Minhyuk: RED VELVET?!!!!

Peniel: Hyung, we know you are a fan of Red Velvet. But, please lay yourself down a bit.

Minhyuk: Sorry, peuni HAHA but who among us will be joining?

CEO Jang: Oh that. You are going to join We Got Married, Minhyuk. Who will you choose?

Changsub: WHAT?!!! Why not me? jk.

Eunkwang: Changsub-ah, sit down. Minhyuk, who among those girl groups will you pick?

Minhyuk: Isn't it obvious? It's-

Eunkwang, Changsub, Hyunsik, Peniel, Ilhoon, Sungjae: RED VELVET!

Minhyuk: Oh, you already know.

CEO Jang: Okay, Red velvet then. I will update you all if Red Velvet agree to this. But, wait! Minhyuk-ssi, Who from Red Velvet do you want?

Sungjae: Obviously, It's Wendy noona.

CEO Jang: Oh, Wendy! She's beautiful and has nice voice. Great choice, Minhyuk-ssi.

Minhyuk: Yeah, Wendy it is. And yes, she's beautiful and has nice voice. She's an angel. But you didn't accepted here at cube, right? HAHAHAHAHH

CEO Jang: Yeah, And I regret that HAHAHA

After the meeting we went to practice for our upcoming comeback.

AT THE PRACTICE ROOM

 Minhyuk: I'm scared. What if Wendy doesn't like me?

Sungjae: Hyung, you're handsome. He will accept you.

Changsub: But from what I heard, Wendy is not that open to boys.

Minhyuk: Since when you get to know red velvet? and especially my wendy?

Changsub: I just heard that from fans hyung, don't be so complicated! And wait, "MY WENDY" lol hyung.

Peniel: Changsub hyung, don't mind him. He must be dreaming again HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*Changsub also laughs*

Eunkwang: Hey, hey hey! stop that. Go upstairs and rest.

Ilhoon: These hyungs are noisy argh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used CEO JANG 'cuz I don't know CUBE's CEO during 2015. lol.