Vol 1/ Epi. 13: Union Battle Royale

No Pov.

=======>Union Academy<=======

When Ozpin and other Union Headmasters heard that Ironwood & Satsuki's failure, now they also got their text by Winter that Ethan is headed towards their way. 

Sirzechs: *anger* DAMN IT! NOW HE'S COMING THIS WAY AND FINALLY KILLED IRONWOOD & SATSUKI FOR REASONS!

Chifuyu: He's right, I already sent Houki and others and they didn't came back and my brother didn't even go.

Nezu: This is a problem, we all have to go after him and-

All Might: But he's not the only one, he has more Kamen Riders with him. They're the strongest heroes than original riders. 

Ozpin: We could not risk any students to go after them, they're the strongest riders in this world.

Then Goodwitch burst the doors as she was panting as the headmasters got their attention.

Ozpin: Glynda, what happened?

Glynda: *frightened* They're here! All Eight Riders are here!

Ozpin/ Sirzechs/ All Might/ Nezu/ Chifuyu: *eyes widened* WHAT!

=====>At Union Academy Ground<=======

Then all Kamen Riders: Primordial, Reva & Vamp, Phantom, Ryuja, Dynomaru and Maiden finally came to Union Academy defeat them once and for all for what they did, suddenly a certain Kamen Rider came as well and it was Jiro Shiragami aka Kamen Rider Virgo Ichigou who came as well.

Virgo #1-go (Jiro): Mind if I join.

Primordial: No problem, we are just getting started. 

========>Intro<=========

=======================================

All Kamen Riders are together to fight against them once and for all, when Team RWBY saw Ethan & his team saw them walking towards Union Academy to fight them. 

Yang: *excitement* OH YEAH! MY BOYFRIEND IS GONNA FIGHT THESE GUYS ALREADY! 

Ruby: *eyes widened* That's your boyfriend, he's a Kamen Rider.

Weiss: He is like a leader to them.

Blake: It is possible that *notice Jiro* Hey guys, isn't that Kenji's brother. 

RWY gulped their throats when they saw Kenji's older brother who came to Union Academy, they saw them as Ethan faced at Yang and winked at her. She gasped & fainted and Blake grabbed her while fanning her & Ruby as well, Weiss saw him in person as she was blushing.