Vol 1/ Epi. 10: Arigera Attack!

No Pov.

=====>Meanwhile in Ethan's House, Reading Room<=============

Ethan was reading a book about Goosebumps, he heard his door knocking as he got up from his chair and he set the book down. He went out of his reading room as he walked towards the front door while the door kept on knocking.

Ethan: Alright, alright, hold your asses. I hope it's from Pizza Hut.

He opens the door and it was Winter Schnee & the Ace Ops are at the door.

Ethan: *eyes widened* Aw shit!

Winter: Mr

Winter: Mr. Fredrick, you're under arrest for violating the law.

Ethan stared at her beautiful eyes while contacting her eyes, Winter stared at his eyes for a moment as well and she realize her heart was beating & blushing, but it was rudely interrupted by Harriet.

Harriet: *echo voice* Winter, Winter, you there *shouted* WINTER!

Then she snapped out of it and faced back at Harriet when Ethan handcuffed, while Marrow placed his Booker inside the box as she faces back at them.

Winter: Put him to the bullhead, we'll tell Ironwood that we have him.

Marror/ Harriet/ Vine/ Clover/ Elm: *salute* Yes ma'am.

=======>Intro<===========

==================================

Inside of Bullhead, Ethan kept on talking to Elm & Marrow that gets on their nerves. Elm growls as she glared at him.

Ethan: Oh, I remember this one bastard who likes to slave all Faunus for reasons all for money & fame. Damn, General Ironwood is nothing but a cold-hearted bitch who never cares for their own kind-