1

Lucy just started started out as a rookie with her best friends Nolan and Jackson. her TO is non other then Tim Bradford. she is constantly troubled with his infamous Tim-tests and just barely passing them but as time passed she manages to crawl under his skin and they became quite close, well as close as you can get to your TO.

"Boot load the shop" when will he finally stop with the 'boot' it's starting to annoy me. I loaded the shop and wait for him to come. he is taking so long I looked out the window and see he is chatting on the phone with someone all smily. he got off the phone and before he catch me looking I quicly look away. "so, did you finally meet someone? im supprised anyone would want to date you" I say as a joke of course "what do mean by that' "oh come on your so grumpy all the time" he just rolls his eyes but never answers my question "so..." I leave it hanging in the air "so what' "you didn't answer me is there a future mrs Bradford?" "no" mmm yea right I jut leave it at that

we arrived at the scene there was a drug dealing with pretty serious gangs. all of as went is to investigate and Sargent grey called all of us to chat in the back "this is pretty serious word on the street is their planning a huge load but is in need chef now I think we are going to have a undercover mission for this one. we need someone on the inside to let us know where and when" this can be my shot "Sarge I can" I got weird stares from all of them "well I studied drugs and phsycology so it will be easy for me to persuade them into trusting me" "absolutely not" tim said fastly "why not?" I ask offended "because..." "because?' "no she's right Tim unless you can finf someone else in a day? she knows everything we need" "thank you sarge"

"Ok so lucy is going undercover in a week we need all hands on deck for this we will have Tim , Nolan, harper and Lopez on standby when things go side ways ,which they won't, Lucy you'll be going in alone you you'll be meeting in two days that's when and only when we can put a mic on you if you're in you are going to be solo but we will give you a burner which will have harper and only harper's number for when you need help lastly, Lucy be prepared this mission might stretch from a few weeks to a few months so you need your character to be on point for this you got that?" we are in the break room now descusing the mission "yes sarge I already have my cove and back story prepared" "Good dismissed" "boot you know it is not to late to back out yet" " I know but why do you not want me to do this?" Tim takes a deep breath and sighs "because lucy undercover is very different from patrol it takes a lot more mental strength "Tim I know listen I appreciate the worry but I promise I will be fine"