Chapter 17

The next morning...

Alejandro POV

I woke up 30 minutes ago, and I'm waiting for Logan to wake up. As I looked at her, I saw someone coming, so I lifted my head to cross Doctor Halstead's gaze.

A: Hello doc!

DH: Hello Mr. Johnson, I see Logan is still asleep.

A: Yes, a real groundhog.

DH: I wanted to check everything before I submit the decision whether you can leave or not, but we'll let her sleep and I'll come back a little later.

A: Are you sure doc? I can wake her up. Anyway, she's just sleeping.

DH: I'm sure. I'll be back in half an hour, and we'll see what we do then.

A: Okay, see you later.

About 30 minutes later...

Dr. Halstead comes back, and Logan still hasn't woken up. I look at him and I say,

It's okay, I'll wake her up. He says, Okay, and I wake her up. She opens her little eyes and looks around until she sees Doctor Halstead.

L: Hello Doctor Halstead says she's still asleep

DH: Hello Logan

I look at her and I ask her to put herself on the chair next to me so that the doctor can do his job without embarrassment.

He does his little assessment and tells me that I'm ready to go, but I have to sign my papers. He hands them to me and I sign them. Then he turns to Logan and does the same thing, and she can also get out of the hospital full-time this time.

While Logan is dressing up with the clothes the boys brought home yesterday, I'm sending a message to Pablo asking him to drop Logan off at Severide's since he volunteered to take him home, and then to take me home.

Logan's done, and I'm going to get dressed. Once I'm done, I get a message from Pablo that he's in front.

I turned to Logan and said, Our car is here. She's laughing and we're going out to Pablo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this hospital release gets you more.

Logan goes to live with Kelly! Will their friendship strengthen? What do you think?

If you want to see an interaction between specific characters, or a specific interaction, tell me in the comments.