Chapter 15

In the waiting room...

Logan's POV

While we were waiting in the waiting room to hear from Alejandro, I wondered, who was dead. So I decide to get up and go see Voight.

L: I had a question.

V: I'm listening to you.

L: Do you know who died? When we were listening to the radio, someone said there was one person down and one person arrested. I wondered who it was.

V: Your dad died. He got shot in the neck. The bullet hit the carotid. He bled out. As for your 

mother, she is in district 21. However, she doesn't mean anything. The only word she knows is a lawyer.

L: Okay, thanks for telling me.

I go back to my place between Oscar and Pa', and fatigue arrives again. I put my head on Pa''s shoulder. I struggle not to fall asleep, but quickly Pa' notices.

P: Come here, you'll hurt yourself more if you fall asleep like that.

L: I don't want to bother you.

P: I offered it to you, and don't try to fight not to fall asleep, your body needs it.

So I sit on his lap, head on his shoulder. While Pa' puts his arms around my waist to keep me from falling. Very quickly, I fall asleep.

A few hours later...

I feel that someone is moving me, then I feel that I am sitting on a bed next to someone. I open my eyes, and I see that I am next to Alejandro. Once I know I'm safe, I go back with a lighter heart as I know my older brother is getting better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Note: Short chapter. For next week, I will write only one chapter as I am very busy. If I have time, I'll try to write a second one, but I promise nothing.I hope you like the story!See you next week!