Chapter 11

Carlos's POV

We all came back with Voight, when we heard the noise behind us. When we turn around, we see Logan and a man. She's in his arms. So I rush to look for a chair so that she can sit on it, and I bring it to her, but she refuses.

Logan's POV

When everyone turns around, I realize there are all the gangs here, in a police station of their own free will. Who would have believed that? I turn my head to Severide.

D: Can you put me down please?

I can see very quickly that Carlos arrived with a chair, but I decline it.

LS: Okay, but you're careful!

D: Yes, papi.

He gives me a look when I say that, but he puts me on the floor. I see that everyone is frozen in place.

D: You know I'm not porcelain, you can hug me. I'm fine.

C: But yet he was carrying you, it must mean something...

D: It's just that he's afraid that something's going to happen to me and then you go after him. And Carlos, it's not your fault. Anyway, I'm still alive. That's the main thing, right?

OS: Yes, but you don't want to do that again. You know very well that everyone would be lost without you. But come here.

Oscar approaches me and hugs me. I raise my head and I say: Finally a hug.

Oscar drops me and goes back to everyone.

OS: Come on, we have work to do. Logan, you're free to stay here and take whoever you want with you.

D: Thank you Os'!

Everyone starts to go back to work, while I see someone in the distance. So I decide to go and see him. I come up behind him, and I hug him.

D: Hello Pa'!

He turns around and hugs me.

P: Hello princess!

D: How many times do I have to tell you I'm not your princess.

P: And how many times do I have to tell you that you are my princess that you want or not?
D: Well done Pa'. Well I'm going to say hello to the others.

He gives me a hug and I go to hug Mateo, Juan and Alvaro. Once I've done one, I go to see Carlos. I know he blames himself that I'm hurt, but I don't blame him. I see that he has his arms in front of him, so I sneak into his arms, and I hug him. He looks at me all sad. I take him by the hand and take him away from the others.

D: Look at me, it's not your fault. It's my parents' fault. It's not yours.

I hug him, and he serves me very hard. I start to hurt, but I don't tell him. I don't want him to feel worse, and then he needs that hug. A few minutes later, he lets go of me, and we leave apart. I go get Alejandro and I find him behind everyone looking at me like he's waiting for his hug. I walk towards him and when I arrive, he gives me a big hug. I think it is the biggest he is given in his whole life. A few minutes later, he is still attached to me. Then I see his head, the one that says I have a great idea that will definitely end badly. He detaches himself from me and then he puts me on a bench and the only thing I remember is that I find myself on his shoulders laughing like never before saying: Alejandro. I see everyone turning around and smiling at us. Then Alejandro looks at them and says, What, she couldn't see all of you, now she can watch all of you, so I'll be you, I'll stand by myself. The big boss is back.

I find myself looking at everyone and thinking that I am lucky to have them.