Chapter Twenty-Eight -Finale

Megan POV
Inside the cabin

"Are yall really gone fight? This is so childish." I said completely over the shenanigans. 

"Childish?...CHILDISH? No, what's childish is the fact that every chance this little shit got she tried to get with every bitch I've ever been with THEN had the audacity to fuck one of my girlfriends and then try to pin the baby on ME. That's what's childish." 

"Oh my God, you still on that? I literally apologized. I was fucked up in the head back then and you know that. You told me to never speak to you again unless I got into therapy and got my shit together and I have. Now I wanna make up to you for all the hell I ever put you through. I'm sorry BB."

I rubbed Bey's back as she took a breath to try and calm down. "Give her a second chance baby, like I gave you." I whispered to her as we stood in the living room of Solo's cabin. 

"I forgive you. You got one shot Solo Cup.  Don't fuck it up. DO NOT try to fuck my wife. I will sell you to a racist confederate white that still believes in slavery." 

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Only you could come up with something that racist." 

She shrugged and sat down on the couch next to me. "Okay now tell us what you know and how you found out." She said looking at Solo directly. 

"Basically DeMario and Onika been trying to set yall up since ugly ass Luigi stuck on you. They main plan is to kill Bey and DeMario gone come just in time for him to be a shoulder to cry on. Nicki only wants Bey killed cause she want Megan to be miserable."

Bitch what...

The Next Day 

"Sooooo, nobody else gone tell her she don't need to be doing this?" Cardi said as we snuck in the gate of Nicki's house. 

"I don't give a fuck. She tryna fuck up my life so now I'mma fuck up hers."

"Well now that you put it like that it sounds fair." Normani said as we hid behind a bush. 

"So what we gone do?" 

"We waiting for Bagg to get here so we can burn this bitch down. When I give the signal, Mani I need you to run to the car and get the rope. Cardi you gone stand near the front to make sure neither one of them make it out alive." 

They nodded. "Okay- Oh wait there goes Bagg. She said pointing to a Lambo that was pulling up. Sure enough he got out and walked right in the house. 

"It's time to shine." 

Three Months Later

"Baby?" Bey mumbled into my boobs as she laid cuddled into me rubbing my six month belly. It was confirmed at the doctor that I'm pregnant and we even told the girls and they were ecstatic. Especially Destiny since she loves little kids. 

"Have you ever killed somebody over me?" She asked sitting her head up looking at me. 

"Yep." I said nonchalantly. She looked at me shocked and sat up quickly. "Wait what??" 

"Yeah, Jayda, Nicki and DeMario. Allum dead. Why you think our problems stopped when they disappeared?" 

She thought about it for a minute. "Well that's not really shocking I guess." She said getting up and going in the bathroom. I frowned and sat up since she got up so abruptly. 

I felt tears coming to my eyes as if I had done something wrong. I heard the shower going and I took off my clothes going into the bathroom. I quietly opened the door and closed it back then hugged her from behind. "I'm sorry for whatever I did Daddy." My voice cracked as I spoke. 

She quickly turned around and looked at me. "What's wrong? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes I did. You're made because I killed them." I said with more tears pouring down my face. "I'm sorry."

"Babygirl I'm not mad about that. I was just upset because I felt like I wasn't doing my job of protecting you. It's like you always have to end everything and I don't like that." She said wiping my tears and moving my curls out my face since the water was wetting them. 

"You're not daddy I just don't want this stuff to keep putting a strain on us." I whined laying my head on her boobs. I love her boobs. Would this be like a bad time to ask her if I can suck on them?

"I love you baby. I swear to god." She said rubbing my back. "I love you too, now let's get ready for today."

"You excited for the gender reveal??" I asked remembering that was today.

She smiled big. "Hell yeah. I'm also ready for you to have this baby cause soon as you drop that lil nigga I'm cracking your shit in."

I gasped. "Don't be calling my baby that."

She laughed and kissed my head. "Mhm. Now let's get dressed."

"Before we get out I just wanna say thank you." 

"For what??" 

"Giving me life. Before you I didn't know what I was going to do with my life but you came and I know now that I wanna get old with you. I wanna play with my grandchildren with you. I love you and only you."

I teared up and hugged her tight. "I love you too Bey. Like really. With everything in me. We locked in for life now." 

"If I had to serve Life it would only be with you." 

I smiled and held onto her tight. This is my person for me and me only. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END. I FORGOT TO ADD THAT LMAO