Chapter Four

Beyonce Pov
Five Days later

Everybody decided to have another get together and Me and Megan came. We brought food with us since everybody was for the most part already at Dinah's house. I'm on my 3rd cup of coke and Henny, Megan is laid across my lap on her phone.

"OOHH LETS PLAY NEVER HAVE I EVER!!" Dinah suggested sitting up on her knees since we were sitting on floor cushions. Everyone agreed and Dinah left out of the room. A couple seconds later she came back with double sided white boards and markers.

"Okay so this is dirty Never Have I Ever . On one side of the board you write 'Never' and on the other side you write 'I Have'. When i ask a question you flip the side of the board that goes with your answer, out to everyone else. Ight, yall get it?" She assessed as she passed boards and markers to all of us. We all nodded and did like she asked. 

"Alright who going first?" Rihanna said. "Start you and go to your right." Me, Di and Lani said at the same time, chuckling after. 

"Bet. Never Have I Ever, lost my virginity" Rihanna said looking at all of us. "Wait you mean like you asking who a virgin?" Lani asked, as Rihanna nodded her head. Dinah, Lauren, Lani, Kelly, Shenseea, Di, Rihanna and I held up a 'I Have' sign. We all looked over to Megan held up a 'Never sign. We all stared in disbelief.

"SO let me get this straight. You- Well first how old are you?" Lani said completely baffled, matter of fact as confused as all of us. 

"I- I'm 24?" She said more as a question. This must be why she hasn't tried to have sex with me yet. The day she was acting up at the club I just punished her with giving her head until she couldn't cum anymore.

—FLASHBACK—

She got out the car as I eyed her every movement. I could tell she was sobering up fast. She walked up the driveway and I could see the fear in her eyes. I'm not a monster you know, I wouldn't hit her. She stopped walking in front of me and began to speak.

"This what we doing now? Fucking on R&B niggas in the club." I said calmly but not calm enough for her to think I didn't care about the situation at hand because I did.

"Bae I'm sor-" I cut her off. People saying I'm sorry really doesn't phase me, if you really sorry you would know better and do better.

"Miss me with that shit Megan. You knew what the fuck you was doing. You went out with your friends and got on some fuck shit. Why? Because you were being a brat and wanted me to come home? You got me looking stupid Megan, you know I don't roll like that."

I was in Canada helping a friend produce a couple beats and some other illegal business things. I went back to my hotel room and got ready to go to sleep when my phone started blowing up from me being tagged so much on Instagram.

I open the post and what do I see, a fucking video of her basically dry humping a niggain the middle of the dance floor. So me being me I hopped on a plane and flew back to get her ass in check.

"Bey it wasn't even like that. I did get upset that you weren't here, so I needed something to distract me from you not being here. My intentions never were to have you looking stupid. I'm sorry. I'll never do it again. Please don't leave me." She broke down crying. I can see now she has separation issues.

I picked her her and carried her in her house. I took her to her bedroom and sat her on the bed. "Strip." I demanded with a little base in my voice.

She slightly jumped and immediately started taking her dress and heels off. I helped her take off her bra and I ripped her thong off. Her outfit was a bit too exposing for me, she shouldn't be out her showing off my goods. She was definitely getting fucked up for that.