Chapter Seventeen

Bey POV
12 Days Later

"Ma nooo. Why do we gotta pack nowww." I whined and pulled the covers over my head. Megan sent my mom over here to force me to pack for this random stupid dumb trip and it's too damn early for this shit.

"Because we leave in four hours and your were supposed to be a mature adult and pack your clothes last night but you didn't so now you have to pack them. If you don't I will pack you granny panties instead of boxers, keep playing with me."

I huffed and snatched the covers off of me and rolled out of bed. Like I literally rolled out of the bed. I got up and went in the bathroom and started on my hygiene as she left out the room laughing. How the hell did she even get in my house?

I put on a sports bra and boxers and walked out of the room and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Megan laying on my bed. I smiled big as fuck and she did the same and sat up and then ran to me, hugging me.

 I smiled big as fuck and she did the same and sat up and then ran to me, hugging me

I pulled back and drooled over her outfit. "Damn, you look like a sexy ass, tasty ass, expensive ass, blue gumdrop." I bit my lip and motioned my hand for her to do a spin around.

She laughed and spun around. "Damnnnnnn." I said gripping her ass making her blush and put her face in my chest. "Bey stoppp. You need to get dressedddd." She whined and held onto me.

I chuckled. "You telling me to go but you still holding onto me and your face still buried in my boobs." She smacked her teeth and pulled back and flopped on the bed.

"Can you hurry up and put your dick up before I suck it and we miss our flight." I laughed.

"First don't threaten me with a good time. Second, how we gone miss the flight if we taking either your PJ or mines. Make it make sense. Third , you said this is a baecation so it's just us and our time." She huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Go get dressed before I put you back on restriction." I quickly scurried into the closet. No play for a month is awful, cruel torture. I heard her laughing making me shake my head. She a mess but she's my beautiful mess.

Megan POV
An Hour Later
On the Jet

"Baeee." I poked Bey's side. The plane hasn't even taken off yet but I'm still sleepy and I wanna go cuddle. CUDDLE, NOT FUCK OR SUCK.

"I already know." She got off her phone and stood up and picked me up and carried me to one of the spare sleep rooms in the back. She laid down and laid me on top of her and I instantly got comfortable on her lap and laid my face in her neck as we both melted and cuddled into each other. I love this for us.

6 Hours Later
In Paris

I felt the jet landing and I pop up happily and looked out the window. I saw the Eiffel Tower in the distance, and I slightly bounced up and down in excitement. Bet groaned and grabbed my hips.