Chapter Seven

Omniscient 

At the time of Megan receiving the text Cardi was in the room since she spent the night. she ran in the bathroom when she heard Megan's screams and the glass shattering. Megan was on the floor shaking and crying. 

"Yo' Megan what the fuck happened. Why the mirror broke?" She said with concern as she kneeled down and pulled Megan's face up and saw her tears. 

"She fucked that bitch!" Megan sobbed out loudly. Cardi being Megan's best friend she knew exactly what she was talking about since they talked to each other about everything. She pulled Megan into a hug and let Megan cry on her shoulder. 

12 Hours Later 

The drugs finally worked their way out of Beyoncé's system and she woke up. Jayda was a smart hoe, she cleaned up herself and Bey, she put her clothes back on her and walked her to the guest room and laid her on the bed. 

Beyoncé woke up with a pounding headache and unfamiliar with her surroundings.

"What the fuck?" She winced as the bright morning sun battered down on her head making it worse. She put two and two together. "JAYDA, GETCHO ASS IN HERE." A few seconds later Jayda came limping in the room and plopped on the bed next to Bey. 

"You know I don't beat around the bush, did we fuck?"

She giggled and nodded with a smirk. "I fucked on you and you fucked me." Bey cranked her hand all the way back and slap the rabbit shit out of her. She then punched the fuck out of her, which knocked her out. 

She huffed and got up and looked for her phone. She seen it in Jayda's pocket. Bey grabbed it and turned it on, it was fully charged. She must have charged it because when Beyoncé left the house it was half charged. She unlocked it and it was open to the messages. 

When she tapped on her and Megan's text thread she was disgusted. She seen the videos and pictures and felt everything in her stomach come up. Before she knew it she was bent over the bathroom sink throwing up. She knew right then and there she lost Megan before she even fully had her. 

~~~~

Meanwhile
Megan was at the Cephus household being consoled by Cardi and Onika.
(that's something you don't see everyday) 

"Meg baby it is nothing wrong with you. Bey is just a fuck boy that can't keep her dick in her pants. Now Jayda on the other hand, she will be handled." Onika said putting Megan's hair in a ponytail so they could get her in a relaxing bath. Cardi ran the bath and put in some relaxing salts and a weed bath bomb. She lit some mental heath relieving candles and put them all around in the bathroom. She peeked her head in the room and seen Onika getting Megan up and walking Megan towards her. She stepped out the bathroom and Megan looked around the bathroom with a sad smile.

"Thank y'all so much. I love y'all like frfr." Cardi and Onika awed and they shared a group hug and left out the bathroom so Megan could relax.  They sat on the bed and looked at each other.

"We gotta kill that hoe." They said at the same time..

-

-

-

-

This is just a short filler because I'm finna go on a social media break so y'all gone be slammed with updates. I love y'all and please remember to love y'all's selves.